Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sinvisipics

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Picture 1, agent gear...

Wow. And i like the hair too.

:mellow:
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Thank you ;D Not very gothy I know but I've tried dying it black and I just look old and ill.
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
You should know how goth i am. It probably rates into the negative numbers.
I dress in jeans, have very short blonde hair, not because of any fashion but because i'm too lazy to get up 30 seconds earlier in the morning to comb it.
And i have a 10 year old denim jacket.

I'm so exciting that i can get icecubes to melt when they are placed in direct sunlight.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
Oh god don't talk about melting. One of my friends came round the other day and thoroughly disgraced herself by asking "Does cheese melt?"

We will NEVER let her live it down!
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
cheese does melt. It just doesn't do it very proper at room temperature without adding all kinds of salts and stuff to make the cheese spread.

And i think you need to invite your friend for a good fondu or something.

Molten cheese...The idea alone makes it a little crispy afterwards.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
That's the whole deal. She knew cheese melts! But she saw some that's been left in the sun and all the fat had run off so she was asking if it melts into an entirely liquid state. But the way she asked made it sound really dumb.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
My Bob and my brother being incredibly cute!

Attached Files

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
Where's Agent Waterbaby gone?!

Nope, no use looking in there...........she's gone undercover....shhhhh

Attached Files

• Attached File  eyes.jpg   17.22KB   0 downloads

The Ruined Saint

The Ruined Saint

The doctor is in...sane.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.<br><br>And Switchblade Symphony. I totally love Switchblade Symphony. Tina Root is a delight. And Susan Wallace. Hmmmm... Susan. I'd sell my soul just to try and hump her leg. And if all I got from the effort was a swift kick, I'd die happy.

The view of my office from my desk.

That is a facility planner's nightmare.

Glad I don't have your company as a client.
"I am goth, hear me mope..."

As a matter of fact, yes, Switchblade Symphony is the greatest band ever.

Ruining MySpace since 2005.
Even more MySpace havoc for 2007!

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
LOL. That would involve them actually spending some money! Heaven forbid!

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Well, beautiful indeed.
It kinda makes me envious that I never took/kept pictures of my six cats.
They all left.
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • 324 posts
All of them? :.( If it were girlfriends I'd make a joke about making sure you got a free staple gun with the next one but that's really sad.

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
I know... *sighs*

(bought staple gun, however)
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users