Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mindless Self Indulgence

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
I've noticed alot of people really hate. Mindless Self Indulgence. Personally I find them hilarious and there music ok. I was just wondering what your thoughts were about them and why you love or hate them.

Nosferatu

Nosferatu

Shaper Of Dreams

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:You don't want to know
I love MSI. They're awesome; damn hilarious.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
Well it's nice to see someone else that likes them :)

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I like MSI, I play them from time to time as well.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
Could you play their song Bitches....I love that song :D

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
Oh I love them! Frankenstein girls. lol.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
I'll try and throw MSI on tonight. Message me and request some tunes sometime.

darkjojchick

darkjojchick

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:umm...i like alot of diff bands....mostly i like jack off jill, deftones, poison the well, from autumn to ashes, smile emty soul, Icp, stuff like that.... i play guitar pretty good and i like to toke toke toke.........;)
ooo.....MSI.....there krunchy..... :P
XxThe people you know are the ones you hatexX

Jimmy E. Vega

Jimmy E. Vega

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Sex, <br>MSI, <br>Video Games, <br>The Joker, <br>Anime, <br>Sub Sandwiches, <br>WATER(HOTTER THAN BOILED),<br>and This Station.<br>P.S.-Not in this order, only every other blue moon!
i cant believe i wasnt here to start this one but oh well... MSI IS THE BEST! My name here is derived from their lead singer by the way. I would hate this or any other station that never plays them. AND NOW I HAVE MY TWO CENTS IN! Thanks Misery... Will u be my friend?

skin

skin

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Artist extrodinaire! I have the best legs in the world (which are connected to the best feet.)<br><br>My artwork has been: sold, digitized, used for cd covers, exhibited, stored underneath my bed/in garage/in cupboards/on walls.<br><br>Cool stuff I have done: I was jesus in a primary school play, I interviewed a scientologist (which was way scary), met majority of the current line-up of A Perfect Circle, had media work screened in public (twice), guest DJed on a local radio station (more to be added soon!!1)<br><br>I have just finished school and am currently figuring out what to do with my life. Hoorah!
I've only heard one song. I doubt many people would have heard of them over here.

worshipmewithhate

worshipmewithhate

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 43 posts
i am admittedly a huge msi fan, i just saw them a month ago, there alot of fun live, i love how fucked up they are! im attracted to the bizarre, and just about everything in there music is, they cant really sell out there style either, its thereees dammit, everytime i read something where they try to classify tham in a genre theres atleast 4!

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Yeah, MSI is a tough band to classify. They have have techno/house beats, some metal guitars, synth-pop keyboards and of course Little Jimmy Urine's unique vocal style.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users