Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Planned Server Outage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Just as a heads up to everybody:

We will be taking down the server for a planned outage at approximately 12:30PM on Satuday the 31st that should last for a duration of about 2 to 2 and a half hours. This is so that we can re-locate our server to a co-location facility that will give us a more reliable internet connection and the ability to remotely restart our machine.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
**Correction**

This re-location has been rescheduled for April 14th due to an issue with our Co-Location facility.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
**Update**

Due to an issue with staff scheduling, our server move has been pushed to 4/21/2007.

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
**Update (Again)**

This should now occur this coming Saturday (the 12th) and should result in approximately 3 hours or less of downtime (Unless something breaks, in which case it will be more like 6 hours of downtime combined with 1 solid hour of cursing and tears).

The Ruined Saint

The Ruined Saint

The doctor is in...sane.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,371 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.<br><br>And Switchblade Symphony. I totally love Switchblade Symphony. Tina Root is a delight. And Susan Wallace. Hmmmm... Susan. I'd sell my soul just to try and hump her leg. And if all I got from the effort was a swift kick, I'd die happy.
Any idea why the site was down tonight? (Friday, May 11)

I came online at 6 (8 Central) and station was down; Came back on at around 9 (11 Central)...
"I am goth, hear me mope..."

As a matter of fact, yes, Switchblade Symphony is the greatest band ever.

Ruining MySpace since 2005.
Even more MySpace havoc for 2007!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users