Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

They're coming...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
The bunnies are coming...

Beware.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
you mean these?

:dancingbunny: :dancingbunny: :dancingbunny: :dancingbunny:
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*runs away from the fluffiness*

It's hideous! Make them stop fluffing at me!
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
*runs*

(Do a shift-refresh if you don't see it)
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
Lies! Lies! all LIES!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
That bunny could seriously eat any child's mental state. Never mind effect it!

Brain eating bunnies!! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!

*makes horse clipclopping noises*
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users