Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stay or Go?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Vash_The_Stampede

Vash_The_Stampede

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
As many people have seen, im not really that good at keeping some of my more...infuriating emotions in check, especially on the internet, and i've suffered alot on here, bad relationships, horrible and downright sick encounters with people i wish were castrated publicly. But i dont know if its a choice for me to make, should i keep the internet, or not?

Its a tough choice for me, i've met many cool people online, but i hate pissing people off, and lately thats all i seem to do, so should i stay or go?
One day, someone is gonna die for asking if i can see through my hair, would i be able to walk around if i couldn't?

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Don't be a pillock. Work harder at keeping your emotions under control. We all have to do it.
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
Keep the internet. Trust me. It might be easier to pisse people off online because they're not face-to-face, but you're just as likely to pisse people off off-line. Trust me - I happen to have a talent for pissing people off, or just annoying the living shit out of them to the point that they want to rip their hair out. Really, it's actually quite funny sometimes...

*Remembers the good times...*

:D

But seriously:

Online friends are a good way to chat up a storm when you're bored, but (like off-line friends) they're also a good way to rant and rave. If your online 'friends' don't like it when you rant and rave, they're not really your friends; a good friend would let you slap him upside the head a few times just to blow off some steam.

...okay, I'm going to extremes on that one. But you get the point. Hell, my mother's foster sister is incredibly close with her, and they unload on each other all the time, even though it's over the phone and online (said foster-sister lives in Oregon, and we're in Washington).

*Shrug.*

Ultimately, it's your choice, but I say don't scrap the internet. Besides, it has so many other uses...

*Shifty eyes.*

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

silentstalker

silentstalker

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:stalking people(lolz), i am more comftorable in the dark than i am in the light, i enjoy when i am with the people that i love(dont have any right now), spending hours on mirc, finding out ways to hack my schools computer infrastructure, and....um....i dunno......
do what you think is right dude.
If it bleeds.....you can kill it. If not.....run, for you can bleed.

The planet is fine, the people are fucked.

dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians.

I see eyes in the darkness of my mind.....

The voices in my head dont like me......they dont like me at all.....

RETARDED HOMOSEXUALL MOUNTAIN GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness.....
Darkness can be your best friend, and it can be your mortal enemy....
things that you can hid in it are monumental. when you wish, the
dark will become your best friend.....it can hid anything....everything
and almost everything anyone wishes to hide.....the darkness is upon
us...we just need to wake up, and realize that a new age is coming.
when the first person wakes up, it will be a shock...then that person
will realize that the nightmare that he has been living in has been a
dream. a dream that will not end, until he accepts the fact that the
world has been left in darkness. the person will then realize that
the darkness is not an enemy, it is a friend....it can be more distant
than a love that is carried on, 30000 miles between two....or, it can
be more intimate than the best lover....when the darkness comes.....
you be ready?

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
I say fuck it.
Piss 'em off.
Keep your internet.
;)

Vash_The_Stampede

Vash_The_Stampede

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
I wouldnt smack you, maybe enki, i doubt he'd feel it. I try to keep my emotions under control, but usually that puts more stress on me so i end up snapping and drivin someone up the wall, and im not saying its bad for me to piss people off ( i used to do it in chatrooms all the time) its just...well my temper = out of control. and its also made the love of my life leave me. she would talk, and get a conlcusion from my words i never said, and id end up telling her stfu so i could explain what i meant. Yeah ladies i know, not exactly good idea to tell ur gf to stfu, but i was pissed, and my blood was boiling, i wasnt thinking.
One day, someone is gonna die for asking if i can see through my hair, would i be able to walk around if i couldn't?

Vash_The_Stampede

Vash_The_Stampede

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Hey, to all you guys that wanted me to stay im sorry, but its best if i push myself away from the internet now for a bit, ill comment on here when i feel like it, and im almost always idle in the chat if ya ever wanna stop by and say hi. I messed up royally this time, and its time to go soothe the pains of the reprecussions of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users