Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ViusSolaris picture thread

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Time for a couple of random pictures yes yes!

Test

I collect daggers and no i am not a nazi!

Posted Image

One summer ago a day before a Beseech concert it is eery indeed R.I.P Beseech!

Posted Image

Beseech themselves! unfortunately my camera wasn't very effective at taking night photos

Posted Image

Me sigh! Lol :P

Posted Image

More beautiful and strange pictures will appear almost like magic so stay tuned! :wizard:

Edited by ViusSolaris, 29 April 2007 - 01:41 PM.

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
Thanks for sharing your pics, I like the look of those daggers!

You said R.I.P. Beseech though, did the members of the band die or have they just disbanded?
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts

Thanks for sharing your pics, I like the look of those daggers!

You said R.I.P. Beseech though, did the members of the band die or have they just disbanded?

I will post a grand thread about it some day it will explain it all but no they did not die. ;)

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Guess i couldnt go to the festivals i wanted this year so no cool summer pictures but here is a new picture of myself as a minor update. ;)

Posted Image
Shot with X100,D540Z,C310Z at 2007-07-27

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
youch! flash!

see if you can try that picture with the flash turned off, and just use the background light in the room.

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Yea i know the flash ate the picture but i am a bit too lazy to take a new pic so it will have to do until i get my new coat then there will be a new pic. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users