Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RPG?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
Hey, didn't you guys used to have some kind of chat RPG? I think I remember reading about something like that on here a long time ago...only I never really got into it, so I don't know. Maybe I'm remembering the wrong site.

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
  • Interests:gone
we did...wasn't popular enough, I guess

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Shame. Might've been interesting. And fun.

I like RPGs, but I can never seem to find a really good one. I'm on a pretty good one right now, though, called Vital. A vampire RPG. Pretty cool.

But anyway...oh, well. Maybe they'll bring it back eventually. *Shrug.*

Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

dlinka

dlinka

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:My interests are meeting people Thats like me..
Not to be stupid or anything. What is RPG? Don't get it.. :unsure: :huh:

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Role-playing game. Like Dungeons & Dragons (or DnD for us gurus :P ), for example. Only this one, I think, was a vampire RPG held in the chat room. But yeah, if they haven't had it for a while...shame. :(

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.

Role-playing game. Like Dungeons & Dragons (or DnD for us gurus :P ), for example. Only this one, I think, was a vampire RPG held in the chat room. But yeah, if they haven't had it for a while...shame. :(

Hey Hey...if you were a Guru you would rightfully say AD&D! Third Edition is horrible, two easy to play, no real imagination.

"Behold the wrath of something that does things to that thing over there!" :wizard:

Actually I think I would have enjoyed being in an RPGchat like that, of course I hardly ever get on real chat...so maybe I would not have even bothered.. :(

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Sinvisigoth

Sinvisigoth

Hop On Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Blasphemy. Sarcasm. Randomnicity.
I don't know if there's one in the chatroom but we do have Legend of the Green Dragon here http://www.secondshifters.com/lotgd/home.php?
Laugh at tyrants and the tragedy they inflict; our tears are evidence of subservience but our laughter condemns them to ignominy.

I'm going to do everything and everyone I ever wanted to do, some stuff I said I'd never do so I know what i'm missing out on, and then I'm going to make glow in the dark chocolate pudding for everyone.

Underworld officials say they have not yet decided on a permanent punishment for the terrorists.

"Eventually, we'll settle on an eternal and unending task for them," said Lord Androalphus, High Praetor of Excruciations. "But for now, everyone down here wants a crack at them. The legions of fang-wombed hags will take their pleasure on their shattered carcasses for most of this afternoon. Tomorrow, their flesh will be melted from their bones like wax in the burning embrace of the Mother of Cowards. The day after that, they'll be sodomized by the Fallen and their bowels shredded by a demonic ejaculate of burning sand. Then, on Sunday, Satan gets them all day. I can't even imagine what he's got cooked up for them."

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Yeah, I've seen that. No offense, but...well, to me it's a bit of a joke. I mean, you start out with a pitchfork?

:blink:

But anyway, I haven't played DnD in a while - no one to play with, you understand. And ADnD, DnD, FU, same thing.

LOL

I'll say it how I want. :P

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
For DnD i can reccomend neverwinterconnections (works with the pc game neverwinter nights)

These days a pretty low end game that can be found in the bargain bin of the local gameshop. The dungeonmastes are pretty skilled and the coders have come up with some rather brilliant solutions to things that the original developers didn't thought to be possible.

Have fun.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
I'm looking at possibly bringing phpRPG to the site soon. If anyone knows of another PHP based RPG that they like, I can look at that as well, just let me know :)
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Well, I just got off vacation and so have no money on my credit cards; but once I get those paid down again, I'm gonna try to get me a snazzy new comp with WIN95/WIN98 on it. I've got Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and I've got NWN, but I can't play them 'cuz my comp doesn't have the right colour capabilities and it doesn't have a port for a gaming card that I need.

Point being, I'm kinda stuck right now. -_-

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • 442 posts
I still use MUD's cause they seem to be the only thing left standing besides old fashioned TT DnD (second edition ftw!) that is worth the effort.
You can tell which MUD I play on if you go to my little signature thing at the end (oddly enough, they got me hooked on secondshifters when they tried doing ad's here).
Hmm...but an RPG for here? That sounds like something I'd check out if it popped up.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
AHA! My mother found this awesome deal in an ad for a comp store, so now I've got a damn good comp to play my fave games on. ^_^ So now I'm RPG-happy. :D But yeah, it would be interesting to introduce more RPGs here. And yeah, MUDs are fun sometimes too. :)

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

SPyKE

SPyKE

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Body art/Modification.<br>Reading.<br>Being a [Helper] on Aardwolf MUD.<br>Ranting.<br>Skittles.
Oooh, long time no Second Shifters Forum visit...

Bwuahahah, I got onto Aard from hearing the ads here.

I hadn't the slightest clue what a MUD was.

So I had to investigate.

I've been there ever since :P :ph34r:

I was looking for a nice free mmorpg, but I gave up.

This computer is falling to bits anyway :P

If I had a better connection I'd check all those good ones out.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Spyke: go to www.runescape.com. It's got all kinds of skills and spells and prayers and such...it's a fantasy/medieval one. Lotsa quests. It's free, but there are certain skills and places in the game only accessible if you pay. Still, it's the best one I've ever found. I used to have an account on there, but somehow or other it got deleted. I think it was an accident or something; who knows. <_< Anyway, pretty cool site. :)

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

SPyKE

SPyKE

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Body art/Modification.<br>Reading.<br>Being a [Helper] on Aardwolf MUD.<br>Ranting.<br>Skittles.
Yeah, I was on there at one point but I stopped playing.

I thought it was kinda cute though :P

Maybe I shall return one day!

I should concentrate on Aard though.

I would like to tier this century. <_<

I'll keep on the lookout. :ph34r:

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
So maybe I'm stupid...but what's Aard?

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
What the hell am I doing in this thread??? I don't even play RPGs!!!!!
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
LOL Mattom.

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

SPyKE

SPyKE

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 87 posts

So maybe I'm stupid...but what's Aard?

Aardwolf Mud :P :D

I just call it Aard :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users