Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RPG?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
Ah, it's a MUD. Okay then. :)

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

So maybe I'm stupid...but what's Aard?

WHAT IS AARD ?!?!?! OMFG.....

I never read this thread again, I didn't see that comment until just now.

Besides, good news is Aard underwent a major code transformation so it is almost a unique codebase now. And the Immortal staff is improving it.

If you haven't tried it before, give it a shot now. Spyke, you think you're having trouble levelling? I've been on Aard over 11 years and I have still yet to make it past Tier Zero, Remort Four

Although I have a crazy plan to try and cover my last three morts before New Year's Eve next year and Tier.

Problem is I might crash the MUD. When I superheroed the first time I did stall out the mud.

*cackle*

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users