Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you remember Mattom?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
:o
It si true, I post again
Not that it matters and awful lot, but here I am.

Ok, pictures.

I will post them disregarding the chronological order. This one is one take shortly after I cut my hair and before I left my previous apartment. The lighting is not and overly fake attempt to boost my ego, but a happy coincidence :wizard: of a camera flash and my cellphone.

Attached Files

I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Reverie

Reverie

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Dark music, classical, metal, Black tourmaline, lace, web design, writing, Tarot, Vampire the Masquerade, Victorian, loyalty, devotion, making wishes come true.
I sure DO remember Mattom!

:-)

Face North!
  • Mattom likes this
Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
:huh:
I face north every night, but many nightmares still continue.
And now I am sick from the kidneys. Pyelonephritis, the doctors say. :(

Ok...
This is me and Kathryn, we were taking a TEFL course (TEFL: Teaching English as a Foreign Language) and we graduated last friday. :blink:
I have to find that picture....

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
All right

This is my and my three-year-old nephew. :rolleyes:
Lately, I've been crashing at my parents because of my health problems I've been also facing budgetary constrains and must save money.

I love this kid.

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Let's see now.
Last pictures at my old apartment, the bathroom of the room where we spent the most time becuase it was... cool... :rolleyes:

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Absolutely chilled,
orange in my hand,
blue sky,
out of my head.

:P

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
A very, very recent picture....

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Graduation Picture

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
This is my friend Mauricio, who is a hell of an :wizard: illusionist.
He's also a teacher and this Sunday he's moving to Bogotá for goof.
I'm gonna miss the pig.

:unsure:

Attached Files

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
I do remember you mattom, alas it's a pity to read that you're having kidney problems, but good antibiotics might solve that.

On kids... well, my nephew got a daughter about 2 months ago, and i understand why you like your little sibling.

Kids, the are potential, you might teach them everything you wished that was tought to you, you might provoke ideas, thoughts and all the other things you would have liked yourself when you were that age...

In essence, they are a small version of yourself, still without the dents made by life in general and malleable enough to imprint all your good efforts and inspiration into them so they can become great.

If it isn't you, it's them who are going to make it because you gave them the tools and the right mind to use them properly.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
And this kid is awfully intelligent; some of the connections is able to make by now all on his own are things I don't find in many other kids (true, I don't hang around with many other kids)...

Still, he can drive me up the wall sometimes...

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
that we do, and we always happy to see new shots form mattom :)

you do bring us the best in 'happy times' pictures :)

sorry to hear about the kidneys, but yes as dirk said, antibiotics, and professionals will hopefully clear it up for good :)

brilliant to hear about you teaching qualification, i'm starting a batchelors degree in education this september, an overall studiy of the art and roots and psychology and sociology and complete way in which we learn, which i hope when i go in for my actual subject teaching qualifications, will make me a better teacher. after all, when teaching, the important thing is being able to teach. i've had teachers who were brilliant mathematicians/scientists, but just couldn't teach for toffee. thus, us kids had no respect for them. shame really. i dont wanna be like them though :)

enjoy yourself, as i can see from the orange picture, you do, and keep it up :)

hope to see more soon!

dlinka

dlinka

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:My interests are meeting people Thats like me..
Well don't know you so i cant remember you. but your a Hottie. :D :P LOl ;)

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Tozz: It's been a while since we last talked!!!
And yes, it is true. I also think (although it is just the top of the logics) that the important thing for a teacher is for him to be able to teach. At the the filmmaking school I had awesome Television professionals (I mean the well-seasoned ones, those who have carried cables around until they were sitting next to the camera calling the shots while scribbling artistic bullshit on the story boards), but couldn't teach a kid 2 + 2 to save their mothers' lives!!!

On the other hand, I had no idea you were also a teacher!!! It is so cool!! Hey, do you think we should open up a small thread to discuss education problems. Since you and I (and who knows who else) are teachers , and everybody has been -or still is a student- it wouldn't be out of place. Huh?

Dlinka: Delighted to make your acquaintance -cause that's what we're doing, right?- and the hottie comment goes right back at you (look at those eyes... *drools*)

PH34R D4H NEENJ4H!!!!!11 :ph34r:

(More pix coming soon)

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Ok, this is my mom. :D
And well... I don't know what else to say, questions?

We don't look much alike, but I sure did inherit her ease to get cold just by watching rain on the TV... :angry:

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
And This is my dad.
He has green eyes and behind my truckers you'll find mine are brown so I'm probably the milkman's kid. This man you see in the picture recently turned 66 and peddled my love for reading... :rolleyes:

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Wooops!!!!

I found this picture of me with long hair. This was two days before I decided to get a goooooood cut so, this is as long as it's been (and it is not an old picture, probably 3 months and that's it). <_<

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
And this one goes hand in hand withnthe previous picture.
It is important not only that you notice that I have a blue hand towle or that I took this photograph in my former bathroom with my former girlfriend's camera. No.
It is also important because I am wearing a T-shirt that is political propaganda that shows I am OPPOSED to our current president (Állvaro Uribe, for those of you who don't watch news).
This guy is Carlos Gavirira, Left-winged. Just like yours truly. B)

Attached Files

• Attached File  me_1.jpg   100.28KB   0 downloads

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
SO,
What do you say? Short or long? :huh:

Attached Files

dlinka

dlinka

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:My interests are meeting people Thats like me..
Well thanks. Aww look at you and ur mom. how cute. You can tell thats your mom.. :D :D :D How cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users