Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you remember Mattom?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

dlinka

dlinka

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:My interests are meeting people Thats like me..
You got your dad nose. and your mom bottom of the face. should take a family pic just you and your parents. but still look hot for the rest of your pics ... :lol: :D

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Thank you dlinka!!! And to be honest, I don't think we have had a family shot in.... years, maybe. Probably since Christmas 2001, and I have no idea where those images are....

Anyway, here I am with my sister. I am showing her a card trick. This happened last year.
In case you don't know I am now practicing a lot of card magic and, hopefully, soon I will have a pretty decent display that I may upload on YouTube or something, for you to see..... :wizard:

Attached Files

I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
One more with my sis, in Bogotá having lunch at a this place in the Old Town (No, not the prostitution district!! :o )
See any resemblance???

Guess her age :P

Attached Files

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
the resemblance between you and your sister is better visible en profile like in your card trick picture.

all i can say is that you two look remarkably similar.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
We got the same Shylock nose (remember I am 50% Jewish, 50% Irish, 50% black, 50% Wayuu and 50% ninja).

:ph34r:

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
that's 250% !

wow!

you're a whole lot of mattom!

dlinka

dlinka

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 14 posts
WOW .... yall do look a like. Well her age? I think she is late 20s? thats my guess. lol.. yea.. i agree with Tozzy alot of Mattom.. more Mattom more smiles. :D.

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Hooray for ppl who like Mattom Pix!!!
Thanx for commenting... :ph34r: but before revealing my sis' age, anybody else wnats to take a guess???

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
All right, more and newer pix....

I went to Bogotá this weekend for chills and relaxation. I hadn't done that in a while and though I did spend much more money than what I had planned, it was worth it, I did relax. Here we are at 93rd St. Park, where there was an exhibit on horses and this is me with the hypnoswine. We thought it would be cool to take a picture of us with card fans next to this colorful horse, but we realized how lame this was and got embarassed mid-snap. :P

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
More...

You know what my favorite animal is? The mantis and at this very trendy shopping center they had this huge and unexplainable plastic mantis.... :unsure: I took a picture of myself sitting at its feet but it came out blurry.... bleh... <_<

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Stencil-ridden Bogotá is looking good, and I had seriously missed the place.

Attached Files

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
At least they have the ability to create impressive and pretty wall-art, not the kind of crap like "leroy wazz here!!?!" we get.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Yes, Dirk, you are right.
But Bogotá has had a long history of graffiti as a symbol and a symptom of what has happened in the city for a long time. Lately, the stencil is an explosion of what has come to be known as "Colombian Pop." PrintSystems and Stencil used-to-be subversive are now being hired by major comapnies to handle their exterior advertising campaigns like Pielroja cigarettes and El Espectador newspaper.

Here's another sample...
Who's the girl? Don't ask.... :rolleyes:

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
A monster and me. :rolleyes:

Attached Files

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
OMG, look at the picture I found!!! :o

1997, I graduated from High School.
It was a very cliché moment: I was packing my clothes because my parents are moving and I am temporarily crashing @ their place. Pulling t-shirts out of the closet some photo album my mom kept stashed in the back and it flips open exactly where this 12"x7" enlargement is kept inside a plastic bag that has stuck to the picture thank to time and humidity.
There I am.
Looking at myself, 10 years after.
I can barely believe it.
I literally sit on the edge of the bed and sigh, promising myself I am not going to cry as I hold this picture in my hand and the innocent look in my own eyes ask me why those same eyes are starting to trickle.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1997.jpg   66.85KB   0 downloads

dlinka

dlinka

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 14 posts
:D AWWW look at you... Still look sexyful after 10 years.. I can't wait tell i look back after 10 years of all my photos.

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
...And this is me just out of shower... :D

Attached Files

Enki Anunaki

Enki Anunaki

Necromancer Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • Interests:Yum! Toasty souls of the damned!
:crying:
Our little Mattom, all grown up.

:D

Mattom

Mattom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
Can you believe it???
And here is what I did with the last pic. I could have posted on tweaked pix but... how could I say this... didn't feel like it? :o

Attached Files

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
oh go on :) even if you just link it. that picture is awesome :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users