Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New pics...eh....eh....

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:hmm...well...training/ showing horses, reading, writing, drawing, anime, singing, rping, chating, punk rock....etc....
So..I keep disappearing, and reappearing..with pictures...I think I should just stay put...with pictures...lol, and amazing comments too of course...but for now...too many pics for your eyes to handle!!!!!

I titled it Nuclear Dreams...fitting I think.

Posted Image
We make the dragons much like we make the gods and goddesses, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts we recognize that a wrold without them is a world not living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not like to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.

Wars take many lives away. humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual.

He who fights with monsters shoutd look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back.

On a tombstone:
Remeber man, as you walk by,
As you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, so shall you be.
Remember this and follow me.
To which someone replied by writing on the tombstone:
to follow you, I'll not concent,
Until I know, which way you went.

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:hmm...well...training/ showing horses, reading, writing, drawing, anime, singing, rping, chating, punk rock....etc....
Posted Image
We make the dragons much like we make the gods and goddesses, because we need them, because somewhere deep in our hearts we recognize that a wrold without them is a world not living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not like to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.

Wars take many lives away. humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual.

He who fights with monsters shoutd look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back.

On a tombstone:

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
Posted Image

Sunny Day...

On a tombstone:

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
What a Goon

Posted Image

On a tombstone:

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
Oh...Just because I'm amazing....and drunk....DRUM!

Posted Image

On a tombstone:

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Awww cute cat and nice drum! B)

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
So, we could say you were DRUMK? (don't blame me, It's Sunday. My good jokes -if any there ever were- are booked for working days).

We've never met before and I don't know about amazing, but beautiful yeah, that you definitely are. Awesomeness in the pictures, keep bringing them on!
Are polka dots and green somwhat of a leitmotif? And your fuchsia-black checkered socks rock.

PH34R D4H NEENJ4H!!!111 :ph34r:
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
Har, I guess you could say I was Drumk...and I don't think you get an excuse, only good jokes from now on ^.~

Thank you for your flattering comments, you are correct in thinking we haven't met before, I've seen you around the boards but I tend to be here for a while then disappear for a while so I have a tendency to not get to know people as I should I suppose.

I think polka dots and green were just the pictures I decided to post then, I'm not always so colourful :P But my socks do rock I have to agree, why where boring colours when you can be crazy ^.~

Oh goddess......NEENJ4H :ph34r:

On a tombstone:

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
<3 My Little Monster <3

Posted Image

On a tombstone:

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
This is the newest picture of me I have...hard to see....just..lower your eyelids a bit.

Posted Image

On a tombstone:

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
i want your monster.

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
Isn't he cute ^.^

On a tombstone:

Guest_Tozzy_*

Guest_Tozzy_*
  • Guests
yuppers.

now post more :)

pweez?

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Did you get a haircut? :o

Monsters are quite a thing in the history of mankind and pethood. Now, for if we are to entertain the concept that stuffed creatures should satisfy our hunger for evil manifestation in the tangible world with thei iconic imagery of long, bloody fangs and vicios habits at the heart like ripping limbs off and feating to the dreams and hopes of the tormentee on duty, then we shall convene that agreement on the shape and likeness of such foul manifestations of the underworl amongst us is an act of futility.

PH34R D4H NEENJ4H!!!!111 :ph34r: (indeed)

Here, my monster

Attached Files

• Attached File  Me.jpg   22.42KB   0 downloads

I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

CoLdHeArTeDsOuL

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 102 posts
0.o...I'm just going to nod and smile....lol -nods and smiles-

No, I didnt get my hair cut. it was pulled back into a ponytail..though I did dye pink in it, had to bleach parts of my black...such a pain.

I like your monster, I have a few of those too

On a tombstone:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users