Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Life?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
LOL I remember when I first came to SS it wasn't reallly up. It was something else called Darkness.com that I usually just went to the chat for (as Darkling, for those of you that remember that old name). I had a few friends and seemed to be at least decently liked by a couple of different people. Then people started to disappear and it took me a while to find SS. Then I realized where at least some of those people had gone. I still don't know whatever happened to BPR (blackpetalroses) or redrose or Genevive - but maybe that's 'cuz I'm not on here all the time. I've recognized a few names from way back when, though.

LOL I sound like an old man reminiscing. LMAO

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users