Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

5ive Days to Midnight

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
This series is actually a few years old now, but it came to me thanks to a little recommendation by Netflix, and I have to say that I'm quite glad to have stumbled upon it.

For the premise, the 4 episode series starts out with the Professor Neumeyer discovering a futuristic briefcase in the middle of a graveyard that has his name written on the handle. After figuring out the combination, what he finds gives way to the rest of the plot. Inside the briefcase, in a folder that looks very worn and tattered is a police file that details the professor's own death... dated 5 days in the future.

I can't say much more without giving up more of the plot, but the twists and turns you take trying to figure out who the killer is are quite a challenge to follow, and well worth the journey.

Pick up the series if you get a chance. I think you'll like it :)
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users