Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

html player code

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

choiceforall

choiceforall

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:music, computers, rpg,
B) it would be very cool to have a banner with now playing song scroll html based that can be placed on private web sites to spread the word about second shifters while listening to the online player! this would be much cooler than project playlist ...real player etc. What do you think? plus Have the code on the listen page!
user posted image

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
This is a great idea; however, sadly, there are some licensing issues with being able to play the stream from any website aside from our own SWCast page. The RIAA gets very sticky on 'originating site' and doesn't like to budge on direct linking your stream from other sites that aren't paying royalties.

However, as to the now playing box, you can feel free to use this image anywhere you like and link it either to www.secondshifters.com or http://atnevon.swcast.net :
http://www.secondshifters.com/nowplayingsmash.jpg

I hope that helps, and don't hold back more suggestions if you've got them. We'll try to work our magic for you where we can :)
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

choiceforall

choiceforall

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:music, computers, rpg,
thanks!
user posted image

LadyCrow

LadyCrow

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 18 posts
gotta love the fine text.

but i like this linking option

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.

gotta love the fine text.

but i like this linking option

The RIAA has a lot of that "fine text" - certian things they are so-so on, others are downright no no's.

I can understand why in some cases - but I know it gets tricky all around.

I love the "Now playing" code too :)
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users