Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

missing

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
ok, im sure b/c i have such bad luck that this is only happening to me. but the chat room has vanished. for the past week or longer it keeps saying "confrence room not found" (?!) what do they mean not found??? did someone steal it??!!! my goth!! who would do such a horrible thing?? i feel very sad and confused. I WANT SOME ANSWERS!!!
-hey these cookies have caramel in them!!! yum!
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
Hmm, Im not sure, you might just want to give it some time and check back a little later. But the thing is sooo tiny it annoys the crap out of me.
What is left when honor is lost?
- Publilius Syrus ( ~ 100 B.C. )

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
arggg it sucks being in school ..i want some cookie dough... this morning i had some cookie dough.....i miss my cookie dough.... :(
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • 210 posts
It sucks worse NOT being in school. :: Grumbles :: I graduated when I was 16, so its annoying and painful having to wake up at like 10, and wait till 3, FIVE HOURS! To see my Chaos baby.

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
haha try waiting every 2 months to see your chaos baby--now thats PAINFULLLL!!!!!!!! especially when they're so goth awful sexy!!! *misses icer*
maturbation only go's so far.
...sorry i couldnt resist that one. :D

Chaotic Harmony

Chaotic Harmony

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 224 posts
I think he meant talk to me.....

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
i know....

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • 210 posts
I wouldn't last a week without talk to her, it would kill me. I want to *see* her soooo badly, so much it makes my heart ache every time I think about it.

Chaotic Harmony

Chaotic Harmony

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 224 posts
*pouts* you aren't the only one....

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
a month...a week....bah...you guys are amatures.....Glen's gonna be in iraq for 5-6 months....try that after you just got married, and his mother died....now THATS hard....

oDeadxCountesso

oDeadxCountesso

Fuck Me.I'm a Dead Countess

• Members
  • 192 posts

a month...a week....bah...you guys are amatures.....Glen's gonna be in iraq for 5-6 months....try that after you just got married, and his mother died....now THATS hard....

Aw..I Wuv you Court ::hug::

Senseless

Senseless

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Science, The history of Japan, Music, and the Darkness
ahh damn, i thought you were talking about the band The Missing. well i dont get on the chatroom any but i might try it when it works.

XTheBlackCountX

XTheBlackCountX

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Snuffed tapers sighed<br>As Death left impressing<br>His crest of cold tears on the Countess<br> <br>Benighted like ill-fated Usher<br>The House of Bathory shrouded<br>'Neath griefs dark facade<br>-----------------------------------<br><br><br>Inhaling the pale waning moonlight that crept<br>Through the crypt of Her Lord who so lucidly slept<br> <br>Benighted.<br> <br>Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll<br>Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Awwww.. Thats not cool.. : \

Wodny Muz

Wodny Muz

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 99 posts

Been there done that got the dog tags. It sure is hard Court. But man does it make for some serious rug burns when you get together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users