Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

If only

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
This is the thread to list your if onlys:

If only I could say even half of what I know - some people may never get over the shock.

If only people were more honest - the truth would be less a strranger.

If only we could learn to appreciate to little things in life, as much as we do the larger.

If only people we less interested less in trying to manipulate others - and learnt that nature has a way.

If only I could learn to accept that some people not only can never be redeemed - but aren't worth the effort either.

If only ...
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
If only everyone really fought for what they believe in and the things they stand behind.

If only we could all make time for family.

If only people would really treat others the way they wanted to be treated themselves.

If only life could treat those who work hard to do good with true fairness.

If only every vote truly counted.

If only...
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
If only people really meant it when they say you can tell them anything.

If only people could see beyond their own ignorances.

If only we really did take the time to tell our loved ones that we loved them before it was too late.

If only I could only tell you a fraction of what goes through my mind -- 7 out of 10 psychologists have gone insane from I've let out.

If only the best people you ever knew didn't die young.

If only ...

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
If only the U. S. government would get off their asses (especially the president) and do something other than send us to war.

If only the U. S. government would get enough sense knocked into them to realize that we aren't doing any good focusing on poverty in other countries while people in our own country starve to death.

If only we'd quit adopting children from Africa while our own country produces countless orphanages and foster families that don't do kids any more good than a fucking baseball bat to the head would.

And no, I'm not endorsing abuse or saying we shouldn't help other countries. I'm just saying we should take a closer look at our own country before giving up everything to help someone else. This is America, not heaven.

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users