Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pentence must be paid

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Hows this for payment: i come in wearing a dog chain with chain leash, shackles round ankles and offer myself up for sacrifice?
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.

Hows this for payment: i come in wearing a dog chain with chain leash, shackles round ankles and offer myself up for sacrifice?

Do you snuggle? :D

@starphoenixkoroias

How's the tu tu coming?

@Atnevon:

Right now I'm LMFAO at the way the station is possesed.
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts

I think I'm going to be paying pentence for a long long long time on that one... er... two... er... 37 or so screw ups, lol.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

I think I'm going to be paying pentence for a long long long time on that one... er... two... er... 37 or so screw ups, lol.

It's those things that make life worth living.

FUN!!!!!!!!!!! It's all about laughing and fun stuff. It's not suppose to be perfect - that - would be boring! Wat's the point to that?

:D

But yes - you will have to pay for those ones for awile ;)

and now you know one of the reasons I don't speak on air LOL well rarely.
Posted Image

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
The tutu is coming along nicely. It takes time to enchant a tutu with the type of powers I need it to have. *peers*

I'm missing a few ingredients though....

It was easy obtaining the tears of 1,000 angels. They always cry when I visit their so-called heaven. And 100 gallons of the Devil's urine was easier cause he always pisses himself when I visit my executive office in hell. And the 13 ceramic canisters of virgin's blood is slowly coming along (it takes time to do that one, can only harvest a few ounces a month). The big problem is the ballsacks of the 15 most unusual nutjobs of our lifetime. I have Osama Bin Laden's, and I got Pohl Pot's. Hussein already lost his so he was out of the question. I was hoping for one of the Bush presidents, but their contracts in hell don't expire for another 20 and 45 years respectively. That leaves the leaders of China, North Korea, France, and New Jersey. But that means I'm short 9 ballsacks. I supposed I could count Hillary Clinton, but not even my minions will touch her now.... and Steve Jobs is hiding from me. *ponder* I suppose I could substitute the ballsacks with children, but it takes so many children to equal the strength of one ballsack.

When done though, the tutu will have nice powers. Including the special ability "Turn Sanctuary". It'll work 2 times a day and will prevent you from messing up things for up to 1674 seconds at a time. The other powers I won't go into.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
Keep working onthat tutu Star

As for me...

OPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users