Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kinda confused here...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
How do i register to become a member of dark-lil-kornor?
I was browsin round, found the place, decided i liked it, and clicked register, could not figure out where or how to become member
Please help and pardon my ignorance in these things
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
No need for a pardon. I just tried to find the registration screen for you, but I couldn't either. I'll check with Syana and see what we can do for you.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Syana

Syana

Psychotically Insane

• Members
  • 2,858 posts
  • Interests:gone
Okies....Syrius, pm me with the email address you want to use...and I'll set up an account for you. We have it locked because of the 50 or so bots that were registering every day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users