Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The request system

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
It's going to take quite a bit of time still to complete it in full- but we're slowly pulling it all together.

Keep in mind not everything we have on the station is up on the pages for artists - but it is quite the task getting it all together so please be patient with us.

In the meantime if you would like to see other features added for the artists - or even an artist you'd like to hear - feel free to suggest them :-) We're all about you!!
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
This might get me put on a certain list that means certain demise, but I just have to say that while there is lots left to do on our requests section, I'm very happy with all the hard work that has gone into it and the attention to detail that has gone into making each artist profile as they are added to the site.

Some very well deserved credit must be paid to Sanctuary for the great job being done with this. Every time I click to look at the index, I've been impressed with how far we've come in the direction we're going and I'm certain that everybody else here feels the same way :)

*ducks*
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
You want me to bite you don't you?!

Pay no attention to him. :P

:wizard:
Posted Image

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
oh and at least it works - thanks to you :)

So everyone feel free to clicky a request and have a DJ play it for you!!! :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users