Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Would you rather....

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
O.k, i was playing an, to say the least, rather interesting game last night. I wish to ask one of the questions and see what your answers would be.

Would you rather,
Bite the head off a live gopher, OR
Throughly lick a cat's butt?

For those of you that have this game at home feel free to keep it going.
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
I have no idea how to play - but I'd rather lick the cats butt.
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
:lol: OMFG XD

Basically, Sanctuary, you're giving people two really bad choices. They can be as serious or as hilarious as you want. When it's your turn, you say which one you'd rather do and then post your own query.

So, my turn:

Would you rather...

Eat a live tarantula or swim naked through a swamp? :D

Edited by Shattered Skulls, 02 July 2008 - 10:41 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
I'll take the spider...
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
ROFL

Would you rather...

French-kiss your sister or walk into a Hell's Angels bar completely naked?

[/evil]

Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
Hell's Angels bar completely naked...................some of those guys aren't so bad...................

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
...interesting. XD

Would you rather step into a swarm of bees covered completely in honey or sleep with (and not for sleep) a porcupine?

[/evilagain]

>=D

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.

:lol: OMFG XD

Basically, Sanctuary, you're giving people two really bad choices. They can be as serious or as hilarious as you want. When it's your turn, you say which one you'd rather do and then post your own query.

So, my turn:

Would you rather...

Eat a live tarantula or swim naked through a swamp? :D

Swim Naked through a swamp.

ROFL

Would you rather...

[/evil]

Hells Angel Bar naked.

(Apparently I'm okay with nudity the way this is going) LOL

...interesting. XD

Would you rather step into a swarm of bees covered completely in honey or sleep with (and not for sleep) a porcupine?

[/evilagain]

>=D

Beessssssssssssssssss - I'll take the bees.

Would you rather

Eat snake skin

or

Eat raw snails.
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Isedon

Isedon

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading (Fantasy, Sci-Fi), Wood carving, Games, Poetry, Runes, Dragons, Occult, Exploring, Symbols, Figuring out how things work, Listening to Music, People Watching, Disecting Code, Making things work, Philosophy, Mythology, Nicola Tesla, Etymology, Random facts that everyone else forgets, Meditation, Caves... I like to know a little bit about everything ;-p
This look fun, I suppose I'll have to get caught up too ;->

Would you rather,
Bite the head off a live gopher, OR
Throughly lick a cat's butt?

While I'm averse to bad tastes, the gopher would probably squeek or chirp and otherwise look cute or something at me and I'd end up with a tongue full of cat...

Eat a live tarantula or swim naked through a swamp?

Bugs I have no problem with, and I can't stand leeches... soo, eating the spider.

I could probably deal with french kissing my sister better than than the bar. So... Sister

I'd lather the honey on thick so the bees can't sting through well... "I'm not bad, I'm tasty!"
*ponders* either way, better than quills in uncomfortable places....

Would you rather

Eat snake skin

or

Eat raw snails.

I've had escargo before and didn't like it, can't immagine what they'd be like raw. Snakeskin it is for me.

Now I get to add a question:

Would you rather
-Eat a tapeworm
Or
-Lose a finger

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Lose a finger.

Would you rather take a swim in sulfuric acid or let pirahnas eat you alive?

>=D

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Isedon

Isedon

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading (Fantasy, Sci-Fi), Wood carving, Games, Poetry, Runes, Dragons, Occult, Exploring, Symbols, Figuring out how things work, Listening to Music, People Watching, Disecting Code, Making things work, Philosophy, Mythology, Nicola Tesla, Etymology, Random facts that everyone else forgets, Meditation, Caves... I like to know a little bit about everything ;-p
I'd definitely go with the acid, provided it was either strong enough to fizzle me very fast, or dilute enough to be no stronger than vinegar (I've drunk sulfuric acid before, yay science class.) If however, it was just strong enough for a slow dissolve, I'd have to go with the piranhas.

So.... I guess for versatility, I'd choose acid.

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
I'm back, and can see my thread is still alive.

Would you rather run through a field with every square inch hiding landmines
that go boom enough for satan to flinch, OR have a didlo wrapped in barbed wire stuck where the sun don't shine???

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Hm...tough choice. The dildo is tempting, but I'd have to go with the mines on this one. Speaking of which...

Would you rather be gang-raped by gay members of your own gender or hung by your ears from a train bridge?

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
I'd take the bridge...

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
Would you rather be nailed to a brick wall with a railroad spike or
Be stabbed in all your vital organs in alphabetical order?

Edited by Syrius, 17 March 2009 - 11:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users