Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any old schoolers still around?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.
Alive?
Naaaah, just pretending to be.
I'm having a few days off, and then back to work.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Devian

Devian

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6 posts
NECRO BUMP on an old thread.

No clue if anyone remembers me:
I was never incredibly regular, as far as actual chat, but I idled like a champ as Devian, Spur_des_Todes, Armand, and a few others.

Glad to see everyone's doing well for themselves.
I am currently working landscaping for no one bu myself. It's a bitch of a job, but you do what you can for money.
I was expelled in grade 11, was kicked out of my house, moved to almost every province in Canada from 16-23, then finally managed to settle down and come home to Toronto. Shit's going well thus far, and shows no signs of slowing.

even if I'm not remembered, I definitely remember you all from 1995 and later, and I have Second Shifters streaming through the iPhone constantly. Keep up the good work, Atnevon.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I vaguely recognize a couple of those screen names! lol. My memory's not what it used to be.

Glad life seems to be treating you pretty well at the moment!
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Scypher

Scypher

Thidwick the Big-Heated Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Now i build Race cars, circle track and drag racing
    and i build off road trucks
Here i go lurking about again. it really is nice to see old friends doin well. i supose why this place slowed down was because everyone grew up more or less. i would love to hang out here more often. but i'm running my own shop (told goodyear to shove it sideways) and like Cyrus i've become one of those upstanding citizens..... sortof i still manage to piss off the local PD because i make test passes in my race car on the street to make sure it leaves out like it should.

but hey oldschoolers get off your ass and post

i'm gonna try to hang out more.
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
I would love to post more but I have never been a post starting kind of guy...so I am always just waiting for someone else to say something...
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts
nice to see the old schoolers coming back out of the woodworks. Scypher, good to see ya buddy and glad to hear that (hopefully) things are going well for ya.
user posted image
you look pretty.......pretty tasty

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"
I adopted a cute lil' ninja fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Interests:I used to write lost my inspiration a long time., and i give up on it

Thanks Chaos. things are definitely better. I might (and i hope i'm not jinxing myself here) have a good grasp on my life and doin what i want with it. Makin money racing, and hopfully hang out with you guys again.
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts
must be nice, lol. I'd like to try and start doing the same myself in regards to posting more regularly on here again. Maybe with some effort we can breathe some life back in to this thing eh?
user posted image

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Maybe with some effort we can breathe some life back in to this thing eh?

if not i always woulda thought we could have
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Maybe we should get the street teams bumping again. Get the message out about our little home away from home. Of course it would be nice if we didn't have these annoying white and blue colors of the IP Board... You know maybe we can breathe some life back in and make it live bigger and better than ever....
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I've got this site on pretty much ever other site i'm on, lol. All I can do since I'm online maybe once a month or so anymore. :(

Posted Image

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Maybe we should get the street teams bumping again. Get the message out about our little home away from home. Of course it would be nice if we didn't have these annoying white and blue colors of the IP Board... You know maybe we can breathe some life back in and make it live bigger and better than ever....

I'd still like to make a secondshifters bumper sticker or something.
i tossed the idea at Atnevon a couple of years ago but never heard back from him.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

I'm wondering if the SS logo is still the same. as soon as the paint is done the SS logo needs to be on my drag race car
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Mattom

Mattom

I know this because Mattom knows this.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Interests:Music, literature, sex, people, culture, writing, software, web design, fashion, movies, moviemaking, playwriting, playwrights, goth, techno, wisdom, loneliness, void in the heart, Village obliteration, Squirrely wrath, my ex, traveling.
Old-schoolers, unite!

I don't know guys, but the one thing I never lost contact with is the music. I definitely had a good part of my music education on this site. As those of you who remember me should remember (wow, that's a confusing sentences), I hail from Colombia in South America and lots of my friends got into the music I was listening to on SS.

I do have a question, though. Does anyone have any news of QoIMar? Remember her? From the Netherlands. We used to talk our heads off both on the chat and on IM. I would love to get a hold of her soon and find out show she's doing. Anyone? Dirkillium?

:ph34r: PH34R D4H NEENJ4H!!!111 :ph34r:
I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
[URL]YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS WAR

[URL=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/]user posted image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Mattom! *tacklehug*

I haven't heard anything from QoIMar in ages.
So miss the old days in chat...

Only person from chat that I have (semi) regular contact with is Pestillence, oddly enough. o.O

Posted Image

Scypher

Scypher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

How is pest doin Opty. haven't heard from him in ages
It's better to die quick

Fighting on your feet

Than to live forever

Begging on your knees

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
last I heard (this was a couple weeks ago cause i haven't gotten a response from him in awhile), he was doin pretty good. Works for AmeriCorps, going to school for something in Philosophy and dating a nurse. He's gotten pretty big into poetry too apparently, goes to open mic nights at a local tea place and everything.

obviously not the Pest we knew a few years ago, I know. Apparently when he wrecked his bike (did some major damage to him) it sorta rearranged his priorities. Understandable.

But don't get me wrong, he can still be a royal know it all ass lol.

if any of you happen to talk to him, don't tell him I said any of that....Dunno what reaction I might get lol.

Posted Image

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts

Old-schoolers, unite!

I don't know guys, but the one thing I never lost contact with is the music. I definitely had a good part of my music education on this site. As those of you who remember me should remember (wow, that's a confusing sentences), I hail from Colombia in South America and lots of my friends got into the music I was listening to on SS.

I do have a question, though. Does anyone have any news of QoIMar? Remember her? From the Netherlands. We used to talk our heads off both on the chat and on IM. I would love to get a hold of her soon and find out show she's doing. Anyone? Dirkillium?

:ph34r: PH34R D4H NEENJ4H!!!111 :ph34r:

Amen there Mattom, each year I keep discovering more and more new and interesting music. discovering alot of what one would call folk metal (Korpiklaanni, Fintroll) and what one could call Pirate metal (Alestorm). Then of course your straight up stuff, recently discovered a british metal band called Romeo Must Die, definately dig the energy they give.
user posted image

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
Wow I'm older than i thought ... 11/20/03 o.O (my old profile is still there) :lol: :ph34r:

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

lyssiria

lyssiria

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:books. i like books... cuz i'm shy. no, for real, i'm a librarian.
I am so older than all of you! I betcha NOBODY remembers me! but Chaos, I still have you on my IM. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users