Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I won't be here sunday

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
Seems my big brother is moving to Alberta *CRIES* The only chance I'll get to see him before he moves will be Sunday. So I'm taking the 2.5 hour trip up north to hug him.

If he thinks he's moving far from me without at least that...

than he doesn't know his little sis very well at all!

So sadly I can't DJ unless you find a way to temporarily clone me before then - but I really ask you not to as - well - looking at another me would really freak me out a little to much.

So let's not do that and just wait a week. Okay?

Hey!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that!

Stop messing with those chemicals and step away from my belly button!!! :blink:
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
There's no need to be sorry at all. It's your brother!!! You needs to give him a hug :)

*ponders for a moment a world with a Sanctuary clone*

Hmm... I think the churchgoing population would see a very dramatic decline ;)
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.

Seems my big brother is moving to Alberta *CRIES* The only chance I'll get to see him before he moves will be Sunday. So I'm taking the 2.5 hour trip up north to hug him.

If he thinks he's moving far from me without at least that...

than he doesn't know his little sis very well at all!

So sadly I can't DJ unless you find a way to temporarily clone me before then - but I really ask you not to as - well - looking at another me would really freak me out a little to much.

So let's not do that and just wait a week. Okay?

Hey!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that!

Stop messing with those chemicals and step away from my belly button!!! :blink:

:o

What chemicals?

*Acts all innocent while hiding the chemicals and syringes.*

:wizard:

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • 442 posts
With Sanctuary gone from her house, I finally have all the DNA I need to clone her....with some adjustments :D

I'm shooting for 6 Sanctuary clones. This way here I can magnify different personality traits as I choose. And then we can store one
for emergencies.

* takes the chemicals, liquid-filled tanks, and implements of science and begins experimentations *

And if I'm missing an bits of DNA, i'll just sub in some frogs. It worked for Jurassic Park :blink:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
*Assists.*

That's fine. I brought some Chameleon and Iguana DNA just in case we run out of frog.

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
I've noticed a really rapid drop in the number of people going to the church next door. What have you guys been up to???
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
@starphoenixkoroias and Shattered Skulls

What I'd tell you. Youse stay away from my DNA!!

:blink: Besides why on earth would you want another me around. Insane. Crazy - the lot of you! :o

@Atnevon

I swear it wasn't me. *blushes*

(Tries to look innocent and hide the evidence fast.)

So my Brother leaves on Sat. *sniffs*

Bur I did get to give him and hug and wish him luck.

I swore to myself I wasn't going to cry until I got into the car and was on route home - nope - didn't quite work that way. I hugged him and started to get all drippy.

What can I say - he's my big brother. I love the dope and hate he's going to be so far!

I just hope this will be a positive move and that he's really happy. I think maybe he will be. So that will be worth my tears.
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts

I just hope this will be a positive move and that he's really happy. I think maybe he will be. So that will be worth my tears.

Every finger and toe I have will be crossed for him in hoping things work out very very well and that it will bring him so much happiness he has oodles left to go around and share with your whole family.

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • 442 posts

@starphoenixkoroias and Shattered Skulls

What I'd tell you. Youse stay away from my DNA!!

:blink: Besides why on earth would you want another me around. Insane. Crazy - the lot of you!  :o

*cackles maniacally into the night.... the cackling echoes throughout the land*

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy......!!!

You have no idea how much fun I could have with cloning you. Imagine the possibilities! Why I could even make a version that never breaks a Windows-powered PC again. Or one that hates coffee so much that it faints. Or one that could be my laboratory assistant (pass the scalpel please). Endless ideas spawn from the imagination of a psycho like me.

*cackles again.... that almost froze your soul* :ph34r:

Someday I'll have to show you my design on how to harvest resources from dead bodies to power the world with.

But yeah, about your brother. Hope it is worth it...if not, feed him one of my special meatball sandwiches! Freshly baked :lol:

*Assists.*

That's fine. I brought some Chameleon and Iguana DNA just in case we run out of frog.

That rocks guys, although iguana DNA sometimes retroactively creates acid-spitting sacks...would be kinda bad for certain things I wanna try.

I've noticed a really rapid drop in the number of people going to the church next door. What have you guys been up to???

Ummm.... pay no mind to that! I'm just practicing my harvesting experiments a little earlier than anticipated... <_< B)

Edited by starphoenixkoroias, 21 August 2008 - 01:39 AM.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users