Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We're being Invaded!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Sanctuary and I have been watching the site visitors lately, and there has been an interesting trend developing. Frankly, I'm not quite sure what to make of it, so I wanted to ask if any of you have theories.

Over the past few weeks, we've had a pretty evident increase in two things: People from China and Bots from Microsoft.

This might be due to the Olympics somehow. It might be due to Sanctuary's thread on her recent struggles with Microsoft and certain new entries to the Eat List, or it maybe it's a conspiracy of a completely different origin.

What do you think?
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
*Clears throat*

*sings*

"I have a theory - It could be bunnieeessssssssssssssssssssss"

:D
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Sanctuary and I have been watching the site visitors lately, and there has been an interesting trend developing. Frankly, I'm not quite sure what to make of it, so I wanted to ask if any of you have theories.

Over the past few weeks, we've had a pretty evident increase in two things: People from China and Bots from Microsoft.

This might be due to the Olympics somehow. It might be due to Sanctuary's thread on her recent struggles with Microsoft and certain new entries to the Eat List, or it maybe it's a conspiracy of a completely different origin.

What do you think?

*Clears throat*

*sings*

"I have a theory - It could be bunnieeessssssssssssssssssssss"

*peers about intently and gives his minions an ass chewing*
Well, the Microsoft bots are a result of an equation that has left alot of variables exposed to the partial derivative stemming from the sum of the chaos that is inherent in all things Microsoft to begin with. The resulting dividend has to account for the chaos that creates the sum of said derivatives and in the attempt to sustain the variables as static portions of the equation new variables have been created requiring that abstract theory be applied in an attempt to close the limit of all variables as they approach Second Shifters.

As for China...don't you know that we are actually at a cyber war with China? Entire battles are being fought in the digital fields of the world. Why right now we're fighting a hacker battle on some poor server is Nanpuri. And the poor IT techs in India really have to clue how to fix it.

The Olympics did have a few stragglers attempting to do things of an epic nature, however they failes miserably in their attempts to bring Second Shifters to that part of China. Apparently the hacks were attempts to mask the Second Shifters IP address so they could pipe the music underground to the Olympic Village.

The bunnies are just doing it cause I decided to extirpate a few of them and remove some pieces. They fight so much better when they're missing a spleen or an eyeball. And the ones that fail will end up feeding the victims of Hurricane Gustav (I know hurricanes are nothing to joke about, but I've been in one. They are quite fun actually.) And no complaints about that comment Sanctuary. You did leave the door open for me to walk into and swipe your coffee again. By the way, have you seen your doggie lately? *cackle*

I'm surprised you didn't mention the Oglops I had spying on you. I guess the oily little buggers got too cozy in your packets again.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
It must be the Feds they are unto something Sanctuary!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users