Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Darker Days Tomorrow - Podcast Interview Now Available for Download

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Born to the world in 2005 from former members of Emergence, Darker Days Tomorrow has managed to create a sound for themselves that is very hard to rival. They made their way onto our playlist very recently, and it has been a pleasure having them there since.

It is because of the devotion they have shown to their music and the opportunity we had to share their songs with new ears that Sanctuary and I were extremely pleased to be able to bring them to you with a Live Chat and Podcast Interview session.

Pseudosanct and Kimiko joined us on Saturday afternoon for quite an entertaining time. Much was heard about their views on the industry today and much was said in the chat to tell us more about not just who they are, but what they've created as well.

We don't want to be selfish and keep it all to ourselves though, so now it's time to share the fun with you. To download the on air interview podcast, head to their artist info page on our site at:
http://www.secondshifters.com/artist/Darke...p;view=detailed

There, you'll find a detailed profile on the band including pictures, bio info and links to the group's sites and projects. Chat transcripts will also be up shortly for you to read through as you listen, and we highly encourage you to keep an eye out for them to get an even better feel for the band and the great time that we had with them in our chat. You'll even get to see some really biiig kitties too.

For those of you tuning in for the first time, you can find more info on our chat and interview series (including links to past sessions) at:
http://www.secondshifters.com/pages/Podcast

Enjoy the session. We're very glad to have you for it :)

Sincerely Yours,

Atnevon and Sanctuary
Your Administrators
Second Shifters Radio that bites... Hard
www.secondshifters.com
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
I wonder how much you are having to edit out. Some of that chat got pretty .... odd.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.

I wonder how much you are having to edit out. Some of that chat got pretty .... odd.

We're still going through it so the fans get the most revelant information.

Chatty is good. The whole point is really to give the bands a chance to be 'them' - although sometimes if you're not in the chat with us - somethings won't manke sense to a reader (as I found out once) lol So it's important that anyone picking it up can read it with ease and see the bands as "themselves" but also be able to understand it too. :)

So we try to pull it together so it makes sense for everyone, especially those not there.
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

We're still going through it so the fans get the most revelant information.

Chatty is good. The whole point is really to give the bands a chance to be 'them' - although sometimes if you're not in the chat with us - somethings won't manke sense to a reader (as I found out once) lol So it's important that anyone picking it up can read it with ease and see the bands as "themselves" but also be able to understand it too. :)

So we try to pull it together so it makes sense for everyone, especially those not there.

But ya gotta admit it was pretty cool going from Norwegian Forest Cats to the Egyptian Gods in one breath.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users