Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ever been to a Zombie Walk?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

CarelessEmpathy

CarelessEmpathy

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Music, My band- Straightjacket Suicide, Friends, Science/Chemistry, Trucks and old cars..much more. See my wepage for all other info.
Anyone ever heard of or been to a Zombie Walk? A friend of mine is hosting one this year in Chattanooga, TN. From what i hear it's a pretty neat event. People dress up as zombies and walk through the city. Sounds like fun to me!!

If anyone's in the Chattanooga area or close by you should check this out. She has a myspace page set up for it which includes pics, info and details about the walk. www.myspace.com/chattanoogazombiewalk

If anyone's been to one let me know about your experiences and what not. I'm just curious.

-Shaun-
There's always a choice...Straightjacket or Suicide.

DeathFey

DeathFey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Anything Horror related really Books, Movies, or Music. Zombies seem to be my current favorite... Computers are fun as well although I've yet to learn half as much as I want to. Love learning new things. And I enjoy a little Urban Exploration.
I've been to a few. They've had one in Boston Ma, once a year for the past 4 years I believe. And this year there has been one in Salem Ma as well and nothing one will be held on Nov 1st. They're a lot of fun and a lot of people tend to turn out you never know what you're going to see.
"To know is nothing at all. To imagine is everything."
-Anatole France 1844-1924

"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."
-Neil Gaiman

"I want a new planet to live on. A bunch of assholes broke mine."
- Logan DeAngelis

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
- Unknown

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
It does sound really fun and twisted i wish i could go or had similar things here!! :)

Something like a dark carneval or parade would also be cool! :D

BRaaains!!!

DeathFey

DeathFey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Anything Horror related really Books, Movies, or Music. Zombies seem to be my current favorite... Computers are fun as well although I've yet to learn half as much as I want to. Love learning new things. And I enjoy a little Urban Exploration.
http://www.crawlofthedead.com/

This site will tell you about most of the crawls going on world wide! It's awesome and how I first got into the Crawls a couple years ago.
It's so much fun coming up with a Zombie outfit of your own and seeing what others come up with as well. Some people don't dress up but they walk with the Zombies protesting their rights to eat brains and what not!! It's so awesome.

"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."
-Neil Gaiman

- Logan DeAngelis

- Unknown

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Cool link oh no crawls in Sweden!

I bet it is cool seeing all the strange people and living dead walking around harrassing the living living! :lol:

:)

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
:o That sounds like fun!

I wonder if there are any around here.

I haven't even been to the pumpkin patch yet this year - or a haunted hayride!
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

DeathFey

DeathFey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 26 posts

:o That sounds like fun!

I wonder if there are any around here.

I haven't even been to the pumpkin patch yet this year - or a haunted hayride!

You need to get out and have a little fun Sanct tis the season lol

-Neil Gaiman

- Logan DeAngelis

- Unknown

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

You need to get out and have a little fun Sanct tis the season lol

*nods* It made me very sad to realise that I'd not been... and this is my season dang it! LOL

I shall be venturing out into the world for some fun *nods*

I want a pumpkin!

<-hasn't even decorated the house yet - how sad is that? It's like - hmmm - just wrong.
Posted Image

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

DeathFey

DeathFey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 26 posts

*nods* It made me very sad to realise that I'd not been... and this is my season dang it! LOL

I shall be venturing out into the world for some fun *nods*

I want a pumpkin!

<-hasn't even decorated the house yet - how sad is that? It's like - hmmm - just wrong.

I didn't wait for my family to give the ok for decorating...that spider webs where out and up by the 3rd...and my friend even let me barrow his fog machine I can't wait for Halloween this year...

I got to pull my costume together using bit and pieces of old ones. Stone Horns from years ago, a set of silver fangs...old velvet demon wings and a set of elf ears...

I always get over excited... :lol:

-Neil Gaiman

- Logan DeAngelis

- Unknown

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
I usually do - but this year - I dunno - I'm not into the spirit yet. (and it's my favorite holiday!)

I need a hayride!

You need to take a picture of that costume :)
Posted Image

DeathFey

DeathFey

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 26 posts

I usually do - but this year - I dunno - I'm not into the spirit yet. (and it's my favorite holiday!)

I need a hayride!

You need to take a picture of that costume :)

Yeah go out and have some fun! lol

and there will be pics.

-Neil Gaiman

- Logan DeAngelis

- Unknown

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
I've never been to or seen one of these, but it sounds really neat. I think I might have to do some research now just to see what all happens.

Hmm... Chattanooga... I used to live over in Dayton for a short while. I'd be really interested to see how people in the area react to something like that, lol.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

CarelessEmpathy

CarelessEmpathy

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Music, My band- Straightjacket Suicide, Friends, Science/Chemistry, Trucks and old cars..much more. See my wepage for all other info.

I've never been to or seen one of these, but it sounds really neat. I think I might have to do some research now just to see what all happens.

Hmm... Chattanooga... I used to live over in Dayton for a short while. I'd be really interested to see how people in the area react to something like that, lol.

Ah, the lovely ol backwoods of Dayton, TN. Wherever your living now has to be more exciting than there. I hope so anyways! I know people taking video and pics so i'll be sure to post them. As long as bible beating grannies stay far away from Chattanooga that night we'll be alright.
There's always a choice...Straightjacket or Suicide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users