Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

possibly useless thread?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dragopyre

Dragopyre

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
just curious as to if it's possible to delete all your posts at once, i started a new account with the name 'Menace' but i was hoping to get rid of this one entirely, i've had it a long time though i havn't really used it in years and alot has changed since then.

though i am curious if anyone knows where i could find some members from about 5 - 8 years ago?
If You Were Me I'd Hate You Too

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.

just curious as to if it's possible to delete all your posts at once, i started a new account with the name 'Menace' but i was hoping to get rid of this one entirely, i've had it a long time though i havn't really used it in years and alot has changed since then.

though i am curious if anyone knows where i could find some members from about 5 - 8 years ago?

No such thing as useless thread - have you not seen some of mine? ;) *grins*

Not really (at least not for a member - and even an admin it gets messy.). I might be able to do that for you. I can look into it. I can certainly find that old user and delete them for you though. No problem. (If you really want me too.)

*nods* Things do change a lot over time. We all grow and change. (BTW no one here judges you for past actions - if that's what you're worried about. It's who you are now that counts. The past is dead and gone.)

"Time is the fairest and toughest judge."

“What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now.”

“The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.”

“You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.”

:) Should I say welcome back to you? :)

As for older members - some are still around other different names, some still under the same. Some pop back from time to time. Some have vanished.
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
The only useless thread I've ever encountered was the one that I forgot to stitch back
into my underwear. You may have had a similar experience.

And Sanct was right...just see some of the stuff she's posted <_<

*cackle*

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Menace

Menace

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Only Three Loves In Life Is Bud, Death And Sex

No such thing as useless thread - have you not seen some of mine? ;) *grins*

Not really (at least not for a member - and even an admin it gets messy.). I might be able to do that for you. I can look into it. I can certainly find that old user and delete them for you though. No problem. (If you really want me too.)

*nods* Things do change a lot over time. We all grow and change. (BTW no one here judges you for past actions - if that's what you're worried about. It's who you are now that counts. The past is dead and gone.)

"Time is the fairest and toughest judge."

“What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now.”

“The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.”

“You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.”

:) Should I say welcome back to you? :)

As for older members - some are still around other different names, some still under the same. Some pop back from time to time. Some have vanished.

[New Account - Dragopyre]

Yeah, I suppose you're right on that one. Maybe i'll want to see just how rediculous I was at that age sometime. Not that i'm not rediculous anymore, that'd be lame, just a less annoying kind of rediculous.

Thanks for the offer though, and words of wisdom, especially the “You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.” part, i do that too often, wether there is or isn't all that much to embrace now-a-days.

And yes, it is kinda nice to be back, thank you.
It Takes 3749 Licks To Get To The Tootsie Roll Center Of A Tootsie-Pop

Menace

Menace

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Only Three Loves In Life Is Bud, Death And Sex

The only useless thread I've ever encountered was the one that I forgot to stitch back
into my underwear. You may have had a similar experience.

And Sanct was right...just see some of the stuff she's posted <_<

*cackle*

it can't be as bad as mine, i'm sure. though it may come close, i dunno, havn't looked. but i'll keep an eye out for those loose underwear threads.
It Takes 3749 Licks To Get To The Tootsie Roll Center Of A Tootsie-Pop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users