Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New pics! Me and family

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
So I have a couple of pictures of me and my bf, a ton of pictures of my niece and nephew, a few others of other family members and a ton from my baby sister's wedding.

I'll post a couple from each category and this is where i'll put future ones too.

For the wedding I think I'll put up the slide show I did for another forum. You have to click the picture to go view the slide show:
Posted Image

My sister, Tiff and her husband, Tony:
Posted Image

Tony's brother, Israel:
Posted Image

You'd think she'd have grown up by now:
Posted Image

My mom and her poofy hair. Seriously, you can't make it lay down, i've tried!:
Posted Image

You may want to close your eyes here, I warned my stepdad i was putting these on the internet and he still didn't put on a shirt >.< :
Posted Image

Now for a few of my fave two kids in the world, my niece and nephew:

Halloween trick or treating at the local Mall:
Posted Image

Emily is just the most adorable little Fall Witch!:
Posted Image

Ethan's a scary scarecrow with a (fake) knife!:
Posted Image
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
and to finish it up:

Chocoholics! He was in the bucket snitching M&Ms from the candy bowl and she's just coated!:
Posted Image

Posted Image

I got her adorable smile, but never could catch his, maybe next time!:
Posted Image

Me and the kids:
Posted Image

My scruffy man hates his picture being taken:
Posted Image

So do I actually, and damn do I need a cut and color for that hair! 'Scuse the looking crappy, the kids wore me out!:
Posted Image

Posted Image

He's such a goober:
Posted Image

We look soooo thrilled here, lol:
Posted Image

and that is all. Hope I didn't over load anyone, lol.

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Nice, you all seem to be a cheerfull energetic lot, (with the exception of your man for taking his pic, bad opti!)
cute kids. :D
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
thanks! I adore my niece and nephew. :D I try to convince my guy to smile for the camera (if I can play nice and smile, he can too), but he's stubborn.

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
I'd be stubborn too honestly, I see no point in pictures. Past is past and should stay there. Besides, if its worth me remembering, i have a photo-graphic memory, that and pictures just don't do the memory justice. And i also HATE that damn blinding :blink: flash. But.................if you have a woman in your family, pictures are un-avoidable, and he should suck it up, take it in stride, smile, and learn to know when the fight is futile, and pick a different mountain to die on. So............................SMILE DAMNIT!!!
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
lol. I'll tell him you said that. :P

I can't blame him for not wanting to smile tho. He's very self-conscious about his scars.

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
Well, a lot of us have scars, i for one have one close to my left temple that i have managed to pass off as a birth mark. Souvinir of a fight i'd been in, in which they tried to take an ice pick to me, luckily i manged to jerk away and it did not fully go where it was intended. that guy stayed in the hospital for 3 months. :angry:
Not to mention the ones i put on myself by putting cigs out on my arm in front of people who thought they could make me themselves feel pain. I was beyond stupid.

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
My fiance was born with a double cleft lip and palate. They had to take bone from his hips to give him bone under his nose. The doctors didn't do a very good job with the surgeries. He's had 13, that he can count up. I don't notice it anymore, but he's still very, very self conscious about it. So I don't pester him too much for pictures, or to smile in them.

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
Ohhh, I'm sorry. I should have been nicer. :unsure:

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
No worries! I didn't mean to come across as...upset or whatever, just explaining why he doesn't like to smile or even be in pictures. But I've been working on him about that. Once people get to know him, and get used to seeing him, they don't notice anymore. And some people never notice in the first place, especially when he leaves himself scruffy, lol. It's one of those things, have to have patience with him about it. But the more support I get from people (he laughed when I told him your response) the more likely I am to help him forget about it, and learn to smile for me. :)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
(he laughed when I told him your response)
[/quote]

I am glad he found it funny and hope he gets even more support, and karma kicks the ass of whoever makes fun of him.

Edited by Syrius, 16 December 2008 - 03:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users