Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

slightly bent

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Menace

Menace

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Only Three Loves In Life Is Bud, Death And Sex
getting a little irritated here, waiting on people that should have been here 3 hour ago to help me move.

I have an apartment that i'm moving out of, was supposed to be moving out of it all week, only the only day i could get any help is the last day i have to be out of the apartment. now, i don't really care if the landlord goes in there and cleans the place out, throwing all my shit away. What i do care about is my granite coffee table, not just cause it's worth alot, but because me and one of my best friends moved 5,000 lbs of granite tile sample slabs in another friend's dad's granite shop. my friend got a free granite coffee table out of the deal because there was a small chip in it wich made it unsellable, and i got to help my friend carry it to his attic bedroom. however, my friend got hit by two cars and died in 2006 and i got the table. the only reason i don't carry it across town by myself is because it weighs nearly 400 lbs, and there's also an old console t.v. there that i can't lose. so you can imagine i'm getting kinda antsy. i swear if my landlord takes my table i'll .. do something terrible that i can't say here cause it could be evidence.
It Takes 3749 Licks To Get To The Tootsie Roll Center Of A Tootsie-Pop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users