Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I gotta tell ya...

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

You do have a point. She is very special (in a good way). But, I still say it's unfair that her rules have to be so much harder than everybody else's. She needs a break here and there!

Yeah... I think you might have a very near expiration date if you tell her that her hair looks cute.

Ofcourse in a good way!!

Poor Sanctuary hope her rules changes for the better for a while! "hugs sanct"

He he what if i would say it were horrible and vile i would still have a near expiration date wouldn't i? :lol:

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.

It is because You are special force of nature thus you have to have different rules to balance it out!

o.O A force of nature o.O I likies this!

but I have to know what the rules are so I can break them lol - very hard to do when they sneak attack you!

Note "special!" :blink:

LOL!

Also i need a picture of you and your hair and that swimsuit to be able to tell how cute your hair looks ha ha! :lol:

o.O no way mister,. Besides, they archive pictures these days - making it hard for me to change my identity later on. ;-)

You do have a point. She is very special (in a good way). But, I still say it's unfair that her rules have to be so much harder than everybody else's. She needs a break here and there!

aweee.

Yeah - they too hard. *pouts* Everyone else can vent - but I'm not allowed. That's one of them. It bites. SO I vent here.

Yeah... I think you might have a very near expiration date if you tell her that her hair looks cute.

Cute. *Shutters*

Poor Sanctuary hope her rules changes for the better for a while! "hugs sanct"

He he what if i would say it were horrible and vile i would still have a near expiration date wouldn't i? :lol:

Yeah *pouts* *hugs back lots*

LOL Now you are a man that understands women! Smart, very smart!!!

I gotta tell you:

It never ceases to amaze me how many people don't take responsibility for themselves. Makes me nuts.

I have to learn to be calmer these days.
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
You need to learn the rules oh force of nature so that you can sneak attack them in turn!!

Ouch oh no you could always wear a wig you know most famous agents does that and they never get caught never! ;)

Yes good Sanct vent here also go to Atnevons place with a whip he told me he would enjoy it good venting! :lol:

Oh i just learn by mistakes i am afraid Sanctuary women are a mysterious force!!

Then there is the greyzone which i say nothing at all about your hair and my head will still roll no way to win!

Be calm Sanctuary and at peace *hugs back again*

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
*Hugs ViusSolaris back*

I gotta tell ya...

Sometimes I just wanna scream:

"KINDERGARDEN IS OVER PEOPLE!!! GROW UP!!"

One day - I just might.

I'm dealing with at least one highly skilled manipulator - they aren't very bright thankfully, but they are highly manipulative. Worse yet their reasons for engaging in the behavoir are stupid and pointless, pathetic and weak. All they would need to do is change themselves in a small, very easy way - and they wouldn't need to engaged in the behavoir at all. Let alone drag everyone around them into the drama.

I think what bothers me is not that they try to manipulate me - I see them for what they are so it's not a task the can accomplish anymore. I have for a long time now. I'm pretty sure that they know that I know their little game too. What bugs me is they are doing it to others - one of those people is far more trusting and I don't think they have seen the person(s) for what they are and that person is a super nice person - and - there isn't a damn thing I can do about it other than to sit back and hope their insticts kick in. Soon.

I just don't want to deal with it and frankly I resent that I keep being placed in a position to have too. I deeply, deeply resent that. I avoid it. I put my head down and try to avoid it and I keep getting forced iinto it. Oh well - I guess I should play my role and do it with a smile. Knowing will have to be enough for now.

Why can't someone else deal with these types for a change? Why does it have to be me all the darn time.

BAHHH Hum Bug!

One day *sighs* One day.
Posted Image

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Okay - if one more person tells me how fucking "CUTE" my hair looks I'm going to mame them and then ask then how fucking cute they think I am.

Can I see. I've yet to have that experience. I need something to ponder.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts

You need to learn the rules oh force of nature so that you can sneak attack them in turn!!

Then there is the greyzone which i say nothing at all about your hair and my head will still roll no way to win!

Being a force of nature is easy. You make your own rules and make people follow the rules you set. Much like my
"little shack of horrors" I built to hang my tools and subjects in afterwards. Spearmint is a wonderful deterrant to
carrion beasts ....

And i still need to know why people say Sanctuary is cute. I like cute. Screams better! *cackles maniacally*

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts

I'm dealing with at least one highly skilled manipulator - they aren't very bright thankfully, but they are highly manipulative. Worse yet their reasons for engaging in the behavoir are stupid and pointless, pathetic and weak. All they would need to do is change themselves in a small, very easy way - and they wouldn't need to engaged in the behavoir at all. Let alone drag everyone around them into the drama.

I think what bothers me is not that they try to manipulate me - I see them for what they are so it's not a task the can accomplish anymore. I have for a long time now. I'm pretty sure that they know that I know their little game too. What bugs me is they are doing it to others - one of those people is far more trusting and I don't think they have seen the person(s) for what they are and that person is a super nice person - and - there isn't a damn thing I can do about it other than to sit back and hope their insticts kick in. Soon.

I just don't want to deal with it and frankly I resent that I keep being placed in a position to have too. I deeply, deeply resent that. I avoid it. I put my head down and try to avoid it and I keep getting forced iinto it. Oh well - I guess I should play my role and do it with a smile. Knowing will have to be enough for now.

Why can't someone else deal with these types for a change? Why does it have to be me all the darn time.

BAHHH Hum Bug!

One day *sighs* One day.

*peers about intently and then goes back to whittling tiny anvils and violins*

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

*peers about intently and then goes back to whittling tiny anvils and violins*

I don't want the violin - I'm already whining.

But I could use the anvil. I might be able to use it to knock some sense into some people as looks like I'm going to have to get dragged into this nonsense.

Oh joy. Oh bliss. :blink:
Posted Image

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts

I don't want the violin - I'm already whining.

But I could use the anvil. I might be able to use it to knock some sense into some people as looks like I'm going to have to get dragged into this nonsense.

Oh joy. Oh bliss. :blink:

I'll make you the anvil, but I get to call your hair cute until the 17th parallel becomes undone by the Knights who say "Ni" learn how to find their own damned shrubbery. I wonder what hair everyone was referencing. People can have hair in lots of places....

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

I'll make you the anvil, but I get to call your hair cute until the 17th parallel becomes undone by the Knights who say "Ni" learn how to find their own damned shrubbery. I wonder what hair everyone was referencing. People can have hair in lots of places....

LOL I can get a full size anvil for that price. :P

Well that situation is nearly at a close thankfully. I like resolution and closed doors. And I've decided other people's naivety isn't my problem - and I'm not going to make it mine. Especially when the two like to speak poorly of others as I watch them be oh so sweet to everyone's face. Very uncool.

Onwards and upwards! WHEEEEE! That is always a great thing!
Posted Image

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
Meditation is a great thing.
Posted Image

Dirk

Dirk

There is one?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Totally out of whack.

LOL I can get a full size anvil for that price. :P

Well that situation is nearly at a close thankfully. I like resolution and closed doors. And I've decided other people's naivety isn't my problem - and I'm not going to make it mine. Especially when the two like to speak poorly of others as I watch them be oh so sweet to everyone's face. Very uncool.

Onwards and upwards! WHEEEEE! That is always a great thing!

Up up and away. With anvils.

And a slight warning, do not try this inside your home, unless you want an anvil shaped hole in a wall or roof of your choice.

Meditation is nice, overhere it's dangerous because i might figure out how to rule the world, but won't bother to do so because it takes more efford than it's worth to me.
Unauthorized Copying is not only forbidden, but will prey upon your conscience, spoil your sleep, destroy your complexion, and eventually will wind up turning you into the kind of person who drinks methylated spirits out of a bottle hidden in a brown paper bag, and who lives under bridges, burps noxiously, and prays day and night for release from the unsupportable burden their life has become. We thought you'd appreciate the warning.
Originally from a Neil Gaiman cd, so i might suffer from all the things mentioned above.

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Up up and away. With anvils.

And a slight warning, do not try this inside your home, unless you want an anvil shaped hole in a wall or roof of your choice.

LOL now - if I could only have that anvil aimed in a specific direction lol

Meditation is nice, overhere it's dangerous because i might figure out how to rule the world, but won't bother to do so because it takes more effort than it's worth to me.

Ruling the world is so over rated anyway isn't it? The competition is fierce too.
Posted Image

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
Gotta tell you...

Sometimes we have to make tough choices for the betterment of our lives and our sanity. People, for some reason, like to make things harder as they choose to participate in, or decide to cause unnecessary drama etc. We've all met the type, and most as easily handled. When the situation inevitably becomes more than you can, or are willing to bare, you have to decide, or you are forced to decide, if the situation is worth staying around for, or if you really need to remove to yourself all together from it.

I'm at that crossroads now. The situation has become more than I am willing to bare and I believe more than I can as well. That's saying a lot for someone like me.

Like most people I have an invisible line that when crossed there is no way to come back from. That line has been crossed a number of times but I've somehow manged to fine the will to get past it. This past weekend however a very definite line was crossed - and it's one that there is no coming back from. The only question that I need to decide now is how I choose handled it. There is no way I can do this is without consequence to myself, nor does it bring me any joy. Each road, regardless of the path I pick, is unpleasant, but to try to continue to deal with this person is not an option anymore. They are an absolutely poisonous person and they are playing a game I'm just not can't and am not willing to be party too.

I really wanted to handle this in a very plessant way. That was win/win for everyone. That's no longer an option . I can't find the words to express my level of disappointment in that. It runs very deep.

I should have done this a long time ago but I had hoped it would resolve itself and proved unnessessary to be at this point.

That's no longer the case.
Posted Image

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
I hate to see the post, but I do understand where it's coming from, and I agree, sometimes the hard choices are necessary. I just wish it didn't have to come to this for you. It's pretty crappy and there's no excuse for the kind of behavior that they've given you.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

I hate to see the post, but I do understand where it's coming from, and I agree, sometimes the hard choices are necessary. I just wish it didn't have to come to this for you. It's pretty crappy and there's no excuse for the kind of behavior that they've given you.

Well on the positive, if there is one... lol in a very exhausted way....

there is usually a sense of relief that comes after you make the tough choices too. The hardest part is usually reaching the point where you have to make them.

I hope that becomes the case here too.

Move on and move up!

I'm a firm believer that drama is something that belongs in T.V. and movies only.
Posted Image

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
You know it's bad when a person who always wakes up happy - wakes up depressed, teary and has suicidal thoughts.

On the plus - it gave me the motivation needed - I made my choice today of what I'm going to do about the situation. - Now it's just implementing it. The question is not "if" it's the how and when now. Could be 24 hours could be a little longer but anyone who knows me knows when I've resolved myself to something... I follow through.

I'm there.

I'm prepared for the eventualities. I can live with the consequences.

I'm resolved.

See this face - this is my resolved face.
Posted Image

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts

You know it's bad when a person who always wakes up happy - wakes up depressed, teary and has suicidal thoughts.

On the plus - it gave me the motivation needed - I made my choice today of what I'm going to do about the situation. - Now it's just implementing it. The question is not "if" it's the how and when now. Could be 24 hours could be a little longer but anyone who knows me knows when I've resolved myself to something... I follow through.

I'm there.

I'm prepared for the eventualities. I can live with the consequences.

I'm resolved.

See this face - this is my resolved face.

hey hey hey...nobody gave you permission to wake up like that.
you need permission to do that. and last I checked Gregg was out of permission slips.

glad to hear you are doing better...but next time you wanna kill something call me.
When i die i just grow back worse that before, and i could use the growth spurt *cackle*

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

hey hey hey...nobody gave you permission to wake up like that.
you need permission to do that. and last I checked Gregg was out of permission slips.

glad to hear you are doing better...but next time you wanna kill something call me.
When i die i just grow back worse that before, and i could use the growth spurt *cackle*

But but I swear I had the permission slip. *looks around for it*

I'm feeling a little better. Thanks. Still very teary and depressed. This morning I woke up depressed - and then it turned quickly to anger (that was creepy) - and back to being depressed.

I just want away from this situation ... preferably peacefully and at least under the guise of it being amicable... but I don't think I'm going to get that. From what I understand, the person(s) I'm dealing with aren't the type to allow it. My belief now is that what I've been told and what I thought aren't the same. I'm usually fairly good at assessing a person too. Looks like a big fail for me in that department on this one person. The other one - yeah sadly saw them clear as day.

All in all - it realy sucks.

P.S. *hugs* Thanks Star. That made me smile.
Posted Image

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

• Members
  • 442 posts

But but I swear I had the permission slip. *looks around for it*

I'm feeling a little better. Thanks. Still very teary and depressed. This morning I woke up depressed - and then it turned quickly to anger (that was creepy) - and back to being depressed.

I just want away from this situation ... preferably peacefully and at least under the guise of it being amicable... but I don't think I'm going to get that. From what I understand, the person(s) I'm dealing with aren't the type to allow it. My belief now is that what I've been told and what I thought aren't the same. I'm usually fairly good at assessing a person too. Looks like a big fail for me in that department on this one person. The other one - yeah sadly saw them clear as day.

All in all - it realy sucks.

P.S. *hugs* Thanks Star. That made me smile.

eeeehhh... *that's a bad word down South here too*
*peers about with a twitch and hugs Sanctuary back before chasing after a rabbit to make lunch with*

style1,Starphoenix.png

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users