Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Birthday Sanctuary!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
Happy birthday to someone that cares about the world more than I can describe.
Happy birthday to someone that's willing to fight for what she believes in and who never seems to let anyone or anything stop her from doing what's right.
Happy birthday to someone that exercises her mind to new levels of insightfulness every day, expanding her view of the world all the time.
Happy birthday to someone that has made a difference in more lives than anyone could ever hope to count.
Happy birthday to a partner that I'm very happy to have, that has given more dedication to the work we do than I ever could have dreamed and who has already inspired enough projects to fill a lifetime with.
Happy birthday to a girl that always seems to bring warm thoughts and smiles to everyone around her.
Happy birthday from a life you've touched and brought a lot of happiness to.
You're very special to me and very special to the world. We're all lucky to have you here and very fortunate to know you.

Happy Birthday Sanctuary! I hope your day is full of nothing but pure and utter happiness. You deserve it!
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Happy birthday Sanctuary!

98 is not bad! :o ;)

Mana

Mana

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
Happy Birthday, Sanctuary, while I've already given you your birthday present and card today.
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." William Ernest Henley

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
Happy Birthday Sanct!
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Isedon

Isedon

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading (Fantasy, Sci-Fi), Wood carving, Games, Poetry, Runes, Dragons, Occult, Exploring, Symbols, Figuring out how things work, Listening to Music, People Watching, Disecting Code, Making things work, Philosophy, Mythology, Nicola Tesla, Etymology, Random facts that everyone else forgets, Meditation, Caves... I like to know a little bit about everything ;-p
Happy Birthday :D

MythHorn

MythHorn

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 32 posts
WOOT!

Happy Birthday Sanctuary! :whee: :dancingbunny:
It is never too late to be what we might have been. - George Eliot

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused. - author unknown

The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. - Theodore Roosevelt

Life is never easy for those who dream. - Robert James Waller

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. - Anais Nin

ebonspike

ebonspike

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts
Adding my own (belated :( ) Happy Birthday! :wave:

Hope it was fun and cool and special.

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!!!! (late I know) *hugs the room*

I actually woke up for my birthday with no sense of the usual dread I have on it!

Calm. Peaceful. I managed to forget what day it was too - just ask Meho - though I think he'll forgive me.

I went through a whole year:

1.) Not Dying.
2.) Not having a near death experiences.
3.) Not getting any broken bones - such as ribs. (IE: not falling all the time, such as down winding stairs and cracking ribs, legs and looking like someone took a baseball bat to every inch of me.)
4.) Only having a few weird - sort of close calls. ( but that - weird - is a regular occurrence. I'm OK with that.)

and above all

5.) Amounts of trouble that have all been within the range of "almost" normal. (And believe me - that's saying a lot!) :lol: :D

and if you know me well - you know how all thee above are no small accomplishments!

6.) Having great friends and family surrounding me. :)

So - I'm looking forward to what this year brings with it.

Even if it brings with in all thee above - minus death of course - I have way too much to do still so I'm afraid our friend with the sickle will have to wait patiently still. Errrmmm I think I should be quiet and not tempt fate huh?

Thank you all for being a part of my life.

I'm very lucky to have you - and I never forget that. If nothing else - I'm certainly blessed that. In more ways I can say.

Thank you.
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Happy....super-late birthday!

Sorry, not here as oft as i would like.
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Happy....super-late birthday!

Sorry, not here as oft as i would like.

Thanks Syrius :-)

and don't worry about "not as often as you'd like" - you're always welcome whenever you can get here. :)
Posted Image

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
:ph34r: Better late than never, even for an evil bastard like me *cackle*
(clears throat and peers about the room)

Happy Birthday to someone I think would make a great poker opponent.
Happy Birthday to someone I know is smarter than she appears, even if she is a living computer bug.
Happy Birthday to someone I'd probably appreciate having around at the last party I'll ever throw.
Happy Birthday to someone I know would chase after the puppies launched from my catapault at the pile
of sharp rocks just cause she can.

Hope you got drunk and fell into a 4th dimensional rift and met your future self so they can tell you how
good of a driver I was right before that passenger airliner flipped over on the runway trying to avoid us
*cackle*

But yeah... hope you had a good on Sanctuary.
My present for you is in the mail sent Eviscerated Class. Should arrive sometime soon....

*sneaks in a hug before going away again*

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
Thanks very much starphoenixkoroias :-)

Really good to see you!

*hugs back*
Posted Image

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
:o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to come here more often. -_-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANCTUARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

[/belated]

Posted Image

Edited by Shattered Skulls, 14 December 2008 - 11:43 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.

Thanks Syrius :-)

and don't worry about "not as often as you'd like" - you're always welcome whenever you can get here. :)

Aww, thank you.
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

:o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to come here more often. -_-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANCTUARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

o.O

Thank you!!! I want - must have - that - cakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

Aww, thank you.

You're welcome. :)
Posted Image

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
All yours, sanctuary. :P

*Hugs.* ^_^

And FYI...I don't hug often, even online. ;) Feel special! :P

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users