Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

girl trouble

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

silentstalker

silentstalker

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:stalking people(lolz), i am more comftorable in the dark than i am in the light, i enjoy when i am with the people that i love(dont have any right now), spending hours on mirc, finding out ways to hack my schools computer infrastructure, and....um....i dunno......
well, here goes. i used to do drugs. every thing...anything....if i could get high, i would do it. and there was this girl, lets call her luna. now, this was when i was a senior in high school, 2 years ago. well, as it turns out, i was doing drugs, and she was trying to stop me, and i took her to be the "enemy", if you know what i am talking about, so i broke up with her, and treated her like total complete shit. not gonna say what i did, but it was completely horrible. i find myself being ashamed for the things i did and the things i said to her. i went to jail, and i sobered up, and now am living a completely drug free life, and its great. the one problem is, now that i am sober, i realize that luna was the best thing that ever happened to me in this life so far, and that all she wanted was to be loved, and she loved me completely and without question, untill i shattered her heart. shes still around, and i find that i love her now, more than i ever have in the past. see, all she did was try to get me sober, and to stop screwing around and tried to get me to make something of myself, and what i did in return was treat her like shit. is it to late to fix things? should i just let it go, and just live life wishing that i could go back and change the way i treated her? this was 2 years ago, mind you, and i find myself wondering what i should do. can anyone think of any suggestions on how to attempt to mend this situation? i know that i probably will never be with her again, after the way i treated her, but at this point, even trying to figure out a decent explanation (not an excuse) for what i did eludes me. is it too late? :huh:
If it bleeds.....you can kill it. If not.....run, for you can bleed.

The planet is fine, the people are fucked.

dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians.

I see eyes in the darkness of my mind.....

The voices in my head dont like me......they dont like me at all.....

RETARDED HOMOSEXUALL MOUNTAIN GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness.....
Darkness can be your best friend, and it can be your mortal enemy....
things that you can hid in it are monumental. when you wish, the
dark will become your best friend.....it can hid anything....everything
and almost everything anyone wishes to hide.....the darkness is upon
us...we just need to wake up, and realize that a new age is coming.
when the first person wakes up, it will be a shock...then that person
will realize that the nightmare that he has been living in has been a
dream. a dream that will not end, until he accepts the fact that the
world has been left in darkness. the person will then realize that
the darkness is not an enemy, it is a friend....it can be more distant
than a love that is carried on, 30000 miles between two....or, it can
be more intimate than the best lover....when the darkness comes.....
you be ready?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
One of the best (and worst) parts of life is that things can always change from the way that they are now. You'll never know for sure what tomorrow will bring and sometimes it can catch you way off guard.

My personal thought would be that the first thing you will want to do is just tell her that you're sorry for what you did. Explain to her that looking back now, you realize just how much you screwed up when she was trying to stop you. Let her know that even though you didn't see it that way at the time, you realize now what she was trying to do and that you wish you could have realized it much sooner.

Don't go in with any expectations and don't expect her to be interested in getting back together right now. Don't even expect forgiveness for what you did to her. Just let her know that you're sorry. I think it would be a good start.

Then see where things go from there. It might lead to something, it might not, but it will be better having told her either way.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
I agree with Atnevon.
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Mana

Mana

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
I agree with Atnevon, especially on the "don't expect forgiveness" part. There have been plenty of men and women in my life that have done some pretty screwed up things to me. I mean, illegal horrible, horrible things. No matter how much time goes by between what they did and now, I cannot find it in my heart to completely forgive them. Then again, none of them have ever said "I'm sorry. I was wrong" unconditionally. That, I think, might go a long way to helping me. The closest any of them ever came to saying sorry was my ex-common-law husband blaming his actions on "black outs", which, of course, excuse him from having to take the blame.

I don't know if I'm making sense. The main thing is that a sincere apology is: "I'm sorry. I treated you horribly and it was very, very wrong," and don't offer an explanation to try and explain why you did what you did. I'm sure she knows. And I'm sure it goes without saying, but you owe her an apology; she does not owe you forgiveness.

Congratulations on getting sober. I know how hard that struggle is. I commend you.
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." William Ernest Henley

silentstalker

silentstalker

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:stalking people(lolz), i am more comftorable in the dark than i am in the light, i enjoy when i am with the people that i love(dont have any right now), spending hours on mirc, finding out ways to hack my schools computer infrastructure, and....um....i dunno......
thank you for all the advice, i needed it. and mana, it did make sense. thanks. atneveon, thanx brohan.
If it bleeds.....you can kill it. If not.....run, for you can bleed.

The planet is fine, the people are fucked.

dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians.

I see eyes in the darkness of my mind.....

The voices in my head dont like me......they dont like me at all.....

RETARDED HOMOSEXUALL MOUNTAIN GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness.....
Darkness can be your best friend, and it can be your mortal enemy....
things that you can hid in it are monumental. when you wish, the
dark will become your best friend.....it can hid anything....everything
and almost everything anyone wishes to hide.....the darkness is upon
us...we just need to wake up, and realize that a new age is coming.
when the first person wakes up, it will be a shock...then that person
will realize that the nightmare that he has been living in has been a
dream. a dream that will not end, until he accepts the fact that the
world has been left in darkness. the person will then realize that
the darkness is not an enemy, it is a friend....it can be more distant
than a love that is carried on, 30000 miles between two....or, it can
be more intimate than the best lover....when the darkness comes.....
you be ready?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Talk to her. Try. Let her know how you feel. And it would'nt hurt to admit you were wrong, if it is as you say.
Though if she tried that hard, I doubt it will be easy.
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users