Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Happy Birthday Isedon!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
Are you having fun yet???

I think we need some on air dedications!

(oh pay back is so sweeettttt)
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
LOL Sanctuary @ the payback.

Happy Birthday Isedon!!! I think dedications are in order too :)
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Isedon

Isedon

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading (Fantasy, Sci-Fi), Wood carving, Games, Poetry, Runes, Dragons, Occult, Exploring, Symbols, Figuring out how things work, Listening to Music, People Watching, Disecting Code, Making things work, Philosophy, Mythology, Nicola Tesla, Etymology, Random facts that everyone else forgets, Meditation, Caves... I like to know a little bit about everything ;-p
Thanks ;-> I kept the station on over midnight waiting to see if you were going to on air something ;-p I enjoy my birthday so not sure if it is payback.... *ponders and changes mind before Sanctuary thinks of something else for payback* Oh wait... actually.... it IS payback... really >.>
<.<

:lol:

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts

Thanks ;-> I kept the station on over midnight waiting to see if you were going to on air something ;-p I enjoy my birthday so not sure if it is payback.... *ponders and changes mind before Sanctuary thinks of something else for payback* Oh wait... actually.... it IS payback... really >.>
<.<

:lol:

Eeeep. We didn't see you on. Are you playing ninja IP tricks or are my eyes just going bad? Let us know when you're around and we'll be sure we send you something on air :) Sorry for it being belated.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Isedon

Isedon

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading (Fantasy, Sci-Fi), Wood carving, Games, Poetry, Runes, Dragons, Occult, Exploring, Symbols, Figuring out how things work, Listening to Music, People Watching, Disecting Code, Making things work, Philosophy, Mythology, Nicola Tesla, Etymology, Random facts that everyone else forgets, Meditation, Caves... I like to know a little bit about everything ;-p
I'll be tuning in later this evening when I get back from work... probably fair game after 8pm Eastern or so ;-p

Edited by Isedon, 03 January 2009 - 06:20 AM.

Isedon

Isedon

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 17 posts
Thanks for the back to back birthday song special Atnevon :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users