Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Whizzy Da Wombat!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
It's whizzy!!! *points to his Avatar...* I AM Whizzy the Wombat, and soon I'll have my "Unoffical Mascot Gold Account" So yea....I love you all.....Especially water, and Vid, the number ONE fucktard. Oh how I wish I could've been Jr. Fucktard. :(
We can't win them all, I suppose. But yes, Whizzy loves you, do you love him too?? Oh, fuck :blink: THIS AGAIN?!?! :blink: :blink: *falls to the floor convulsing and passes out in a puddle of his own saliva*

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
:( Did the mascot die again???? -cries-

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
No, I'm ok...I just passed out in a pool of my own saliva. I'm awake now, though :P Anyways, yea, remember it's UNOFFICIAL (obviously because atnevon doesn't love me enough, and Water's bein mean and won't make it official <_< ) Wombats are cool. I'm going to give some fun facts on wombats in a second once I find them on google. So yes. Bow to Whizzy. You know you wish it so. B)

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
-bows- :D

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
The wombat {wahm'-bat} is a heavyset, burrowing, herbivorous animal that is native to the eastern half of Australia and to the island of Tasmania south of Australia.

Wombats are thick-bodied animals that have short, powerful legs with strong claws used for burrowing. They range in length from 70 to 120 cm (27-47 in) and weigh up to 35 kg (77 lb). Their heads are relatively large but they have very small tails and small eyes and short ears. Wombats are grayish brown. The common wombat is coarse haired with a naked nose and rounded ears. The two species of hairy-nosed wombats have soft fur and a hairy muzzle and pointed ears that are slightly longer than those of the common wombat.

The wombat, like many famous Australian animals is a marsupial. The female has a pouch but, unlike a kangaroo, this pouch opens rearward. This helps prevent dirt from entering the pouch as the wombat digs.

Tune in for the next episode of: Fun with Wombats...Staring MEEEE, WHIZZY!!!!!! :P :lol: :D B)

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
Species of Wombats:
Wombats are classified as follows:

Kingdom: Animal
Phylum: Chordata (back boned)
Class: Mammalia (mammals)
Order: Marsupialia (marsupials)
Family: Vombatidae (wombats)
Currently there are three recoginized living species of wombat in two genera (Vombatus and Lasiorhinus):

Vombatus ursinis - the Common Wombat
Lasiorhinus latifrons - the Southern Hairy-nosed Wombat
Lasiorhinus krefftii - the Northern Hairy-nosed Wombat (also called the Queensland Hairy-nosed Wombat)

Both genera of wombats are in the family Vombatidae. Formerly the family was called Phascolomyidae but this has generally been replaced with the new name of Vombatidae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Animals
The wombat and koala are the animals must closely related to each other (the koala also has a pouch that opens posteriorly). Do not confuse wombats with numbats (Myrmecobius fasciatus), another Australian marsupial. Neither wombats nor numbats are bats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homes
Wombats' have large and numerous burrows and colonies have even been observed from space. Many ranchers consider the burrows to be a hazard to domestic range animals and exterminate the wombats.

Food
The wombats' main food supply is native grasses. Also included in their diet are sedges, matrushes and the roots of shrubs and trees. Wombats mainly forage at night.

Range, Habitat and Population
In general, you can say that wombats live in the eastern half of Australia and on the island of Tasmania south of Australia. A more detailed description of their ranges follows:

Common Wombats live in forest areas between northern New South Wales and Tasmania. They are quite common.

Southern Hairy-nosed wombats live in western South Australia which is a more arid area.

The Northern Hairy-nosed Wombat is rare and endangered. There are only about 70 animals left in one colony occupying 300 hectares (740 acres). They live in an area of flat, sandy, dry land with native grasses and scattered trees and scrub. The surrounding area was set aside in 1971 as Epping Forest National Park to preserve the wombats' habitat. The park is in central Queensland near Clermont.

This was the final episode of Fun With Wombats, starring yours truly, Whizzy the Wombat....I'm gonna make water do Wombat Trivia the next couple nights, so read up kiddies!!! OH SHIT :blink: *seizes again* I'm ok...Really... :unsure:

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts

Whizzy loves you, do you love him too??

Well of course :) :lol:

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Who said you can't learn anything on Second Shifters. Next week Wizzy interviews Lassie.

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
Lassie?? I hate that bitch! Fuck that dog, wombats are so much cooler, Vid... I'll interview the elusive Fucktard :P

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
So anyways, I found this great flash movie, but I forgot the URL. It's about the end of the world, al a nukes :lol: It's fun.... SHIT :blink: :blink: :blink: *convulses and dies*

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
:unsure: -grabs a stick and pokes him-

Icer Rose

Icer Rose

Master of the Inverted Realm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Check out my website for more info.
Looks like wombat roast is going to be the main dish at the Second Shifters dinner table tonight.

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
yummy :P

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
No no, I'm alive....No wombat roast...Please......Anyways, yea, I'm bugging water deary to do wombat trivia...But I think she's unhappy..."Quit spamming me." ;-; I feel so unloved :o Anyways, yes, no wombat roast, I am alive and intact. Whizzy loves you :lol: :P

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
:angry: Well damnit.....I guess I'll have to eat pizza....blah.....well..wait you said no wombat roast....what about stew?...I like stew.... :P

:( Sorry about the trivia thing.....

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
Whizzy apologizes to water....Whizzy is gonna get a paypal up soon so that he can get his Whizzy account... Whizzy loves water, he didn't mean to make her tummy unhappy....Whizzy deserves a beating :o Whizzy is sorry......... :(

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts

No No.. I WILL do wombat trivia - but I will do it on Saturday - a question an hour...

grr damnit now I have to study <_< :P

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Is this pass or fail? Boy how I hate tests.

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
Don't Worry, Fucktard, we got you covered....It's all gonna be OK....Really.. :P Anyways, I love this new techno group I found. It's like an organization of techno dudes. The main guy is called Goldie, and my friend gave me a 2 CD set of their stuff for free. It's mostly drums'n'bass techno, but it's so awesome, considering my speakers have unserpassable bass ability :P I can play sounds the human ear can't hear, but I can make it so loud that you can't hear each other talking, even though you can't hear the sound that's blotting it out. Did you know ultra low frequency bass can lead to blurry, shadowy hallucinations and depressing/anxious emotions? That's all, folks :lol:

OmegaDDR

OmegaDDR

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 76 posts
No eating whizzy...Unless it's in a sexual way..And then you gotta be Aly to do so :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users