Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Random Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
I was thinking about something earlier today that just happened to cross my mind, the way things do when you let your mind wander.

Some people say, "It scared the hell out of me."

Others say, "It scared the shit out of me."

Looking at those two, some people would say shit is the worse word; after all, everyone says hell or damn at some point and hell is a popular theme for different things (such as the Bible), right?

What got me thinking is this:

Isn't hell actually the worse word? Think about what shit is. Then think about what hell is.

You mention shit seriously, and people laugh.

You mention hell seriously, and suddenly you have a religious debate going on. People get angry because you won't conform to their views about hell, or because the debate doesn't reach a peaceful conclusion, or for some other reason affecting or regarding their beliefs and what-not.

So, in truth, isn't it worse to say hell instead of shit?

...or, maybe we could all just say, "It scared the living daylights out of me."

And that's my spam for the day, folks. B)

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
It scared the uber bajeezies out me man.
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
ROFL

I really shouldn't let my mind wander anymore. xD

Edited by Shattered Skulls, 05 March 2009 - 04:23 PM.

Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Now for my my random thought:

Its ok to talk to yourself
Its even ok to sometimes answer yourself
As long as you don't start arguing with yourself.

And if you have to folks, just don't lose the arguement, thats all i'm saying. :huh:
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

And if you have to folks, just don't lose the arguement, thats all i'm saying. :huh:

:lol: ^_^

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
*Dies laughing.*

Someone told me once about this guy that was having an argument with himself...only he couldn't get a word in edgewise. XD

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts

*Dies laughing.*

Someone told me once about this guy that was having an argument with himself...only he couldn't get a word in edgewise. XD

I heard that too....... I think it was a comedian.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
LOL No, someone on the street told me this...a friend of mine, I think, but it was a long time ago. Apparently, the guy was just standing there having an argument that he couldn't seem to get in on. XD

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
Wow. :blink:

I walked by a coin laundry mat one day several years ago, and there were voices screaming and cussing, It sounded like 2 people were going to beat the color off each other. I looked in there and there was only one middle-aged woman.

There was only one way in and out, and I would have seen anyone walking out.

*The fucking walls man, they piss me off. I mean they just stare at you all day.* :P

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
XD

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
Oh Man! Skulls, I was at a restaraunt the other day, and I took the bus home. There was this man who was INSANE, he saw me smoking a cig before we got on the bus, and tells me that last night he was outside smoking when the Abominable Snowman asked him for a ciggarette. He believed what he was saying. Then while we are on the bus I was unlucky as to have to sit beside him and he tells me he's in a shelter and that someone was going through his suitcase at that moment. I asked him where his suit case was and he said it was at the shelter. Then I asked him if he's on the bus, and his suit case is at the shelter, how did he know someone was going through it? He said he knew because of the homing device he put in it. Well just to mess with him, because at this point I think his mind is BAKED from whatever shit was on in his younger days, I asked him if he ever saw an alien. He said yes. I asked him what it looked like, he said it was about the size of King Kong. Then he told me he had seen E.T too. :blink:

Edited by Syrius, 17 March 2009 - 11:37 AM.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
*Dies laughing.*

Poor bloke. XD

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
Man, I would like to know what snaps or occurs in the human mind, to cause such complete alterations in an induviduals mental make-up (essentially who they are on the most basic level) to happen.

I understand severe trauma can easily do it. Apart from that i'd like to know.

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Smoke meth. You'll find out very quickly.

;)

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
No thanks, I prefer my coke.......a-cola..... *ahem*

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
Magic magic mushrooms the best for such deep deep questions answered! ^_^ ;)

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
I stay away from shrooms. Ever since I ate a few before breakfast and saw Cpt Crunch in my bowl. :huh:

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
What? No Bugs Bunny?

:P

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 251 posts
No, I want to see Liono!!!

Thunder.
Thunder.
Thunder.
Thunder Cats! Hooohhh!!!

ViusSolaris

ViusSolaris

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 162 posts
You need to look deeper into the bowl and dive!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users