Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any one Need Magic Casitng Advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Anything that makes my body move to the sound of the music. It makes my wings spread out so i can fly. I'd rather fly in doors.

Burn is the name and magic is my game, I'm a summoner of many things but angels; they don't like what I'm doing.

My name, i really do like my REM name only because Caz (that's what the beginning of his name sounds like) named me out of spite for his brother because the Arc Gabriel, no matter how much he curses the human race and kills us off one by one, he is still accepted by God as his Death Angel.
Hello Every One,
:wizard:
I have Been casting spells since i was 7yrs old.
this up coming June it will be 15years of casting.

I have summoned many crazy things from
Levitating pencils to books then chairs to people
From Looking up spells online to creating them on my own.
from summoning Ghost to Dead People in spirit animation all they way up to
One Arc Demon.... (I swear he didn't look like one but he did smelled
really bad like everything rotting all at once smell )
..... :blink:

If you need advice or need someone to talk to about spells, castings,
groups, or even what color underwear to wear when casting a love spell...
just ask me.Don't be afraid and ask me any thing. even it its about you having a
sexual disorder and the little Blue pill isn't working for you.
Its not a spell but you can be surprised what Tea and TV can do for you in desperate moments.

Just remember not every thing can be settled with magic or summoning,
But i can do the best i can to point you in the right direction that
doesn't say EXIT HERE.

NOTE: The things i don't do is Fortune telling and Future predicting and HEXing....
that's out of my league when it comes to some body else is future, and Disorder of insecurity.
Demon Casting and Raising are one simple matter
but Humans NOPE!!!not me....
I can handle the dead but the living is a breathing, organic matter of BULL CRAP
that i can't put up with if i was to cast a spell on one.

But other than that all OTHER issues are welcome.....
just remember ANYTHING
you do has a positive and negative reaction;
Just like the Sun always Rises before the darkness so be careful when casting
and take care of yourself. Demons and Ghosts are always looking for a Host, Don't be there puppet.
You don't want to be the one wearing the Out of Season White jacket.

Don't Judge unless your ready to be judged the same way, This is not a Judging Post Contest,
People have issues they want to be helped on, and if you judge them in a negative way don't expect
sympathy or remorse when your the one being called out for your insecurities.
:P

Enjoy
Gabriel

"Time comes when the the cold sets in and puts Gods work into a deep Coma like slumber, this my friends is called death and it could never be oh so beautiful this time of the year."

Tomorrow is another day to find out if your going to die or not, better get to work
before Dark angel of death comes back for more than just his redemption's.

Final thought for the day:

Did you know that President Obama signed his stimulus package at the same desk where President Clinton got his package stimulated?

~ Azriel's daughter

Gabriel

Gabriel

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Anything that makes my body move to the sound of the music. It makes my wings spread out so i can fly. I'd rather fly in doors.

Burn is the name and magic is my game, I'm a summoner of many things but angels; they don't like what I'm doing.

My name, i really do like my REM name only because Caz (that's what the beginning of his name sounds like) named me out of spite for his brother because the Arc Gabriel, no matter how much he curses the human race and kills us off one by one, he is still accepted by God as his Death Angel.

Once you learn it is permanent but still tell me what you need to visualize and focus on to manipulate objects.

This is to ViusSolaris:
*This is in regards to what we where messaging about.....up until my C. pooter. Unit shut off on me....* sniffle.

there is a series of things that you can do with your mind when manipulating objects. Remember
Levitating, Bending, and Pushing are not affiliated with magic in any way. These are known as mind
strengths and will help you learn how to focus when doing magic.

The first is very simple its called Levitating: the lifting of objects with ones mind.
Whether its Pencils, CDs, Books, even people.
When levitating for example People you have to convince your mind that you had a history of this object being light for as long as your first contact with it. so you basically have to make up thoughts and take them seriously in order for it to work. Same goes for when your doing a group lift.... :blink: I mean a levitating group lift.... :unsure: NVM....moving on....When your lifting with just your fingers all of you have to be on the same page of lifting or you can seriously hurt the person that your trying to lift with Your SPIRIT fingers.... <_< *Cough*

Second is Bending: The Manipulation of objects.
there are many ways to bend objects. the most common object to bend is a spoon.
There is a scientist i trust that does studies on Bending, which is related to his PK Studies. these steps are from one person that broke down how do bend a spoon and Here you go:

1. Go in your drawer and pick out 10 or so spoons. And lay them out on the table. Use your feeling and let them tell you which spoon will bend.
(I know it sounds funny but this is what I did the first time).

2. When you feel you have the right spoon and mind you pick one that is fairly thin to start out with.

3. Hold the spoon vertical and look at it and ask it to bend. Or say you will bend for me.
Really believe it.

4. Start your meditation. Breathe in and breathe out. Breathe in energy from the universe and imagine
it as a golden ball above your head.

5. Breathe out negative feelings and put the recycled air into your solar plexus. (The energy)

6. Keep doing this for about 15 breaths while massaging the spoon just below the bowl of it.

7. Make your self lightheaded while really concentrating on your breathing and producing
energy and thinking the spoon will bend...

8. Then at the point of when you feel you’re ready with all thoughts clear
except the spoon get ready

9. Look at the spoon for about 2 seconds and think you will bend for me,
while still breathing, breathe faster and hype yourself up..

10. Look out the window or at something for about 1 second and start to
bend the spoon, and say very loud BEND! BEND! BEND! (really get into it) you will
notice that the spoon becomes like rubber.

11. Your spoon will feel like rubber and it will bend for you.

12. After you have bent the spoon around two or three times,
lay it down and wait about 1 min. the spoon will harden again.

Bending is fun you should try it. its for any kind of person. go on try it.

LINK: http://www.mind-energy.net/

Third is Called the Push (AKA: Rejection), not the same as levitation and not to be confused with
The movie Push :P.....This is not government related in any matter :D
Rejection is the body's way of subconscious method in self defense.
Again lets use the spoon as the object to reject.

Place the spoon on a solid hard wood or concrete surface
(this helps to prevent making holes on your wall or breaking your glass tables)

place your hand over the spoon

now your going to build up energy in your mind; the easiest energy to build up is negative energy.
it's common.

now focus that negative energy on the spoon.

Imagine the spoon as the enemy and that it's going to attack you...(it sounds stupid but go with it).
make the spoon out to what you fear and hate the most and keep building that energy in your mind.
your building so much of it that your mind is going to go berserk.

All that energy you have in your mind use it as a self defense and release it through your hands at an excessive speed (if you have to yell out GO AWAY or BEGONE).

Either one of 3 things happened:
1. Your moved the spoon and now your either tired or hungry
2. you broke your moms glass table or put a hole in the wall because your focus was some where else.
3. nothing because you had a happy moment in you head. and you knew the spoon meant now harm... :P

Overall something happened.

Now as a suggestion.....Try Bending and Levitating before you Reject....
The mind is a Ground Unbound by man but bound by thought.

If you want more information just send me a PM or Hate mail or Kisses that would be nice. LMAO.
or a Cookie that would be better.
OR....you want reliable links on this topic Hit me up MEOW>

Have fun
Be Safe
Take Care.... :wizard:

GABRIEL

Edited by Gabriel, 03 March 2009 - 11:07 AM.

"Time comes when the the cold sets in and puts Gods work into a deep Coma like slumber, this my friends is called death and it could never be oh so beautiful this time of the year."

Tomorrow is another day to find out if your going to die or not, better get to work
before Dark angel of death comes back for more than just his redemption's.

Final thought for the day:

Did you know that President Obama signed his stimulus package at the same desk where President Clinton got his package stimulated?

~ Azriel's daughter

Syrius

Syrius

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Location:Stepping off my porch and into my santuary. The night's embrace.
  • Interests:The Tarot, the Oracle, Various types of metal, older rock (nothing after 1996) Techno, some rap, (Young Jeezy's Recession is my shit) the paranormal, anime, reading and writing.
Interesting......... But this is all...a bit much.

I'll go away now. :ph34r:
I walk the path of Darkness, people say I'm evil for it, I say they are wrong.
Light and Dark by themselves are neutral entities, sure good generally chooses the light, while evil generally chooses the dark. However, it is not the path you walk, but how you walk it. It is not the power you weild, but how you weild it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users