Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Billy Mays here with a great new product!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
Hello everyone! Billy Mays here with a fantastic new product for forum administrators!

It's the all new Mighty Code-It version 1.0!
With Mighty Code-It you never have to worry about undoing hacks, bug fixes, and code errors every again!
By simply applying Mighty Code-It to any damaged code, you can almost miraculously fix it like new!

Watch here! By simply applying Mighty Code-It to this forum here, we can instantly fix compatability issues and downtime. It is so quick and easy, just point the applicator at the code and in an instant Mighty Code-It goes to work seamlessly bringing the code back together.

Got Windows Vista? Mighty Code-It will guarantee to fix all the bugs and loopholes. Just apply Mighty Code-It to your base code and just like magic your Windows Vista works better than anything you've ever seen! No more hack problems or crashes.

Mighty Code-It even works on Mac OS! Simply apply Mighty Code-It to any part of the code and even this will work better than new!

Mighty Code-It works everywhere! Web browsers! Forums! Operating Systems! It works on games and applications of all sorts!

And through this special TV offer if you order your Mighty Code-It we'll double the offer! That's two units of the awesome Mighty Code-It!

Use it at home, use it at work. You can even use it to fix your GPS! Once you starting using Mighty Code-It you'll think of dozens of uses for it! Mighty Code-It comes in a convenient portable device so you can keep it with you wherever you go.

Use it on laptops, home computers, routers, servers. Anything! We even applied Mighty Code-It to the spaceshuttle for NASA! After Mighty Code-It was used the shuttle worked better than new!

And as a bonus, if you call within the next 15 minutes we'll TRIPLE the offer! That's three units of Mighty Code-It for the price of one! And on top of that, we'll throw in our awesome Cellphone Jam-It! Cellphone Jam-It blocks people from making annoying calls in places like movie theatres.

So you get not ONE, not TWO, but THREE units of Mighty Code-It and our awesome Cellphone Jam-It, all yours for only $19.95. Don't wait, here's how to order!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know. Annoying but for some reason I concoted it.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
Hmm....how odd the man drops dead after I post this.
I should've tried this with Jacko years ago. Save us alot of trouble.

Well, I guess we have to rely on the Shamwow guy for our next Oxy Clean commercial.

Can anyone imagine Billy Mays meeting Saint Peter?

I can....

"Hi, Billy Mays here! Your wings look a little dull. How about some Oxy Clean? Pour it in your wash and
it makes all your colors brighter and it'll make your whites whiter!"
"Got a broken halo? Try some Mighty Mend-It!"
"Feeling a little hungry? Let's whip out the Big City Slider Station! Mini Burgers for everyone!"

Well, annoying as his commercials were you really gotta dig his energy. At least he believed in his work,
and so few people truly believe in what they're good at.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users