Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

and while we're talking about Pissed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Holidays Suck!!!!! (1 member(s) have cast votes)

If Holidays Suck, click YES!!!!

1. YES they suck like rotten diseased animal scrotum!!! (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
(after thinking about it and seeing Atnevon let this stay on the board, i went back and made some edits......that's what I get for posting a message in a homicidal state of mind....but as you read this you might understand why....
then again perhaps not. )

Skulls said he was pissed, so I thought while we're on the subject of pissed, being pissed, and pissed in general.
I choose to piss on the holiday season (and i drank some garlic water so it smells REALLY bad when it his the holiday season)

I work in a company that deals with packing and shipping. Lots of it. Like I did about 1,000 in the last 3 days.

No you don't understand I mean SO MANY EFFING FREAKING BOXES THAT YOUR BLINKING SHOPPING SHOULD BE CONDEMNED TO MY LITTLE FREAKING SHACK FOR ONE-ON-ONE TIME WITH A MITRE SAW, SOME SALT ACID, AND A FREAKING RABID GERBIL IN YOUR POSTERIOR (because that is a sight to see)!!!!! (/end screaming fit)

Okay, I understand that your little baby nephew is a freaking spoiled brat with too many missing teeth and an inferiority complex. Do not TELL me that he is such a person and that your only recourse is to get him a robotic chinese hamster with more lead in it than my entire box of pencils. And do not complain about the umpteen-hundred dollars you're spending for overnight shipping cause you were too goddamn lazy to plan your route last week. And no I do not do gift wrap you menstruating cow.

So yeah, holidays suck. Piss me off. Piss me off like I want to see what your presents look like after I run them over with a lawnmower then fire them into a woodchipper using a cannon.

Yeah. And people wonder why I hate the holidays. :ph34r: *peers about intently*
No, I did not develop my hate of the holidays because of my job...my job just makes it a better excuse and one my insurance company will pay for if I decide I want "help". Of course what'll really help is dousing the sheep that shop at the mall in absinthe and watching them scream as they turn into fireballs....

Happy holidays, right?

Yeah...and happy freaking new year so I can wait until next year to do this crap again.

Edited by Starphoenix Koroias, 24 December 2009 - 10:08 AM.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users