Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ugly Pictures of me (not up to date)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
well I just figured I would let you guys know what the hell I look like. Please if I break your computer screens...i'm sorry but I wont pay the damages.

Attached Files

• Attached File  me.jpg   46.19KB   10 downloads

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
This is me a year ago. I was really fucking tired and i didn't want this picture taken. I look rather mad.

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
THis is my in my favorite place to just be. I was standing there and thinking to myself and then my girlfriend took the picture of me. I look kinda weird i think.

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
This is the last one I have for today. It is me and a few of my friends from about a year and a half ago. I am behind my girlfriend who is sitting on my lap. My best Friend Richard is beside me also wearing all black. The insane looking guy with the blonde hair in the back is my friend Thurman...crazy mother fucker. And the guy with the longest hair and the white shirt...is one of the biggest hippies that hates people you are ever going to find...we got him to smile because someone said something about mutalating humans useing a hybrid deer with a chainsaw.

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
Here is another picture of me taken where i didn't know it was happening. *I hate myself without the goatee*

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
Here i am "poseing" for the camera or something...not wanting my face seen.

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
THis is me makeing my girlfriend pose for me. I figure I let some of you know who I dedicate some songs too.

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
Here is another of my girly. although I realized a minute ago you guys had a pic of here up there in a group photo.

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • 219 posts
Very cool pics. :) You and your girlfriend make a cute couple.

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
She has innocent eyes...how can that be?
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
Behold...the Hand of...ME!

:ph34r:

Attached Files

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users