Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ho ho ho.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
Merry Christmas, for those who celebrate it. Happy belated Hannukah/Kwanza/whatever as well. I think it's belated...oh, well. Anyway.

Happy all of it. :)

Feel free to say what you got (if you do the presents thing) in here. ^_^

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Since no one has posted yet, I'll be the first. ^_^

Mostly clothing...but also 2 books, one of them a 3-in-1 called The Icewind Dale Trilogy by R. A. Salvatore. The other's a book supposedly related or similar to (or something) Coraline; it's called The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

And last night, I got a minicomputer with almost no memory. xD But it's a cool little gadget. :)

What y'all get this year? :D

Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
Little Late but oh well. on December twenty our gift was our fourth Girl. Ho Ho Holy crap...
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Heh. I remember 2XL, this little robot that you put cassettes in and it would do different things. It didn't move, but it was a cute little dude, and the tapes were like...choose your own adventure stories, or trivia, or things like that. Also a learning tool. I loved, it though. Man, I loved it. xD I played with that thing all the time. That was years ago, of course, but I'm tempted to go down to storage and find it again. xD

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
It is always nice to be nostalgic. Hell I am happy my girls like to watch He-Man and old Transformers...that way when I watch shows with them I get to watch something that reminds me of a time when I had less to worry about.

I used to hate robotic items that you put tapes into. I remember beating the hell out of Teddy Ruxspin because he just scared me and creeped me out. Of course I was like ten or something... damn just realized that was seventeen years ago...

THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
I know, right? Probably the same thing with 2XL. I don't even remember what year they came out, or if I got one the year they did...probably did. I grew up poor, but every few years, my parents would scrape together enough money for something really cool. Up until I was probably eight, I had a pretty good haul - maybe not the most expensive toys, but I did get an NES when I was six.

And yeah, nostalgia's always fun. Well...usually.

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users