Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IMVU

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
Hey. I don't know if any of you have heard of IMVU or not. It's a virtual IM...kind of a virtual world site through IM. It's actually pretty cool, though there's only so much you can do as a free member...kinda like FB or anything else, I guess.

Anywho, if anyone wants to post their main screen names here (i.e. the ones they use the most), feel free. Or if you just want to friend me on there, send me a request and let me know who you are on SS so I can add you to my list. When I get around to it, I can even start a Second Shifters group if you like...or one of you guys can, if you already know how to do it on the IMVU site...I don't know how yet. I suck, I know.

Anyway, here's my main screen name: NailDeathWynd

Happy IMing, SSers. Oh, and I hope the radio problem gets fixed soon. :(

Oh, and P.S. I'm kinda crazy in IMVU sometimes. Sometimes I'm piratey. Sometimes I'm...well, me. Lol. Depends on my mood, what room I'm in, et cetera. You'll see what I mean. :P

Edited by Shattered Skulls, 01 May 2011 - 04:18 AM.

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
If you mean the outage we had due to our royalties provider, that was fixed the same day we posted that. Are you still having issues tuning in?
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Oh, sorry...I haven't been on in a bit and read that you were having problems.

Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
No worries at all. I just wanted to make sure we didn't miss something getting it working again. More details on what happened with the royalties provider are to come. It's quite a story.

Anywho, as for the original topic, it sounds neat... but I'm somewhat hooked to trillian, lol.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Haven't heard of that one, but okay. :) Anyone else, feel free to add your profile URLs or send me a request in IMVU; again, lemme know who you are with a message so I can add you to a list. I like to know who's who for SS and other such 'groups' of people I know. :)

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

Dark_Desire

Dark_Desire

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • 407 posts
Main account is KilalaKalashnikov

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

• Members
  • 507 posts
Hey. If you haven't met me or seen me on IMVU, it's because my computer is in desperate need of memory. That, and I forgot about it...I haven't installed it on this computer because I barely have enough memory to run my games, and IMVU takes up a lot of memory. I'll eventually get it again, though probably with a different SN. I'll post the new SN when that happens. I look forward to eventually meeting you in IMVU, though, DD. :D

Posted Image
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users