Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

History lesson

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
I was discussing my second shifters background with the wonderful Sanctuary and she brought up a good idea. How did everyone get started here with second shifters? And how did you come to develop your identities?

For me, I have to actually thank Water for it, wherever she may be. It was around the time that Atnevon first accepted me as a 2nd generation DJ and I needed a name (I'm terrible at thinking up good names). So later in the discussion I was sharing some quotes with her and one random quote happened to include something about chaos in it, so she suggested it, it stuck, and I have been the Evil Mastermind, Chaos, ever since :)

Edited by ChaosRTBH, 19 May 2011 - 03:38 PM.

user posted image
you look pretty.......pretty tasty

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"
I adopted a cute lil' ninja fetus
from Fetusmart! Hooray fetus!

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts
any juicy details on how you arrived at SS too, please add. Nothing for me, was a by chance type of thing.
user posted image

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
lol, who do you consider to be the "major figures"?

as for me, I got here from a chat room where I was um...harassing people. yeah. Anyway, some random person and i were talking about vampires and alternative stuff or something and he suggested this place. oddly enough i don't know that he was a member here, if he was he didn't specify to me who he was.

as for my identity here, i used to use variations of the red queen from Kull the Conquerer's name (queenakivasha, akivasha, akiva, etc), but it never really felt right. I've always loved Opticall Illusions, so I crammed it together, got Opticallusion, and it's stuck ever since. This name, or a variation on it (youtube for instance is TheOpticallusion), is mine everywhere I go. Facebook, myspace, twitter, random forums. I even think I may have it put on my vehicle when I get one. I've even thought about legally changing my name to it, but that's only when I'm sick of hearing people call my real name and I want something they'd have trouble calling. lmao
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts
wasn't sure how to describe the people that had been around for awhile.
*edit* there we go, fixed

Edited by ChaosRTBH, 19 May 2011 - 03:39 PM.

user posted image

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"

Starphoenix Koroias

Starphoenix Koroias

And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
Well the name Starphoenix has been with me more than half my life. Involves bullets and damsels in distress (yes, this is true).
I try to use the name everywhere I am in some form or another. I was on Aardwolf (been there a loooooooooooooooong time) and one day
the Imms mentioned something about this funky radio station they were running ads on.

So I tuned in... first blush it was cool, sadly my original profile (just called Starphoenix, not the one I have now) was lost after I switched ISPs and my original password is lost with the sands of time. I left awhile cause I wasn't feeling it, came back under
this profile. Been here and there. I've found bugs so obscure Atnevon had to make a new catagory for it (and have scared him
enough to cuddle his kitties slowly with a bug-eyed expression) , I've tortured and abused Sanctuary (stealing her coffee one
cargo vessel at a time) and making friends with Water (whom I've lost in cyberspace, miss you D, come back someday :( )
I don't rightly know what you'd call me other than something that refuses to go away ( :lol: )

My mission is still to get Sanctuary to do a video webcast of herself singing, to see Atnevon don the leotard to go with the
tutu (complete with tiara!!) and umm... well the rest is a secret *cackle* :ph34r:

Yeah the date on this profile says Nov 28, 06. My old one says Nov 20, 03. So it was
2 plus years before I came back to try this again. o.O

Edited by Starphoenix Koroias, 19 May 2011 - 06:14 PM.

style1,Starphoenix.png

http://www.aardwolf.com

I'm a good cook, really!

ChaosRTBH

ChaosRTBH

Evil Mastermind

• Members
  • 196 posts
Was thinking with today's podcast, Atnevon, can I get you to share the story of Sies Atnevon? all I can remember is well obviously for one it's Noventa seis, or 96 backwards (I haven't done spanish in eons, so someone please feel free to correct me). I forget where it went before that..... you told me the story before but it's been so long. I'm suprised I remember that much of it.
user posted image

"user posted image
I like burritos!!

user posted image"

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.
I was in the darkness.com irc for a short while before it suddenly just up and vanished on me. I'unno how long it was after that, but searching around finally found me SS. I checked it out, there were names I recognized, so I joined.

As for a personality...uh, I'unno. I'm kinda...the creepy emo kid no one really knows about, I suppose. I'm not nearly as active as the rest of you lot are. I'm not considered an "old-schooler" and most of you are like...besties, or something. [/cringes @ modern slang]

So, yeah...I don't really have a specific "personality". Unless I have one and don't know about it. o_O Tell me if I do. I hate being out of the loop. :'(

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users