Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Podcast Episode 3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts

**Update: We will be recording our next podcast a little earlier than usual due to some scheduling issues. Tune in at noon eastern (4pm UTC) on Sunday to catch us live for episode 4.**

In our third episode, we do our best to explore the bounds of technology and whether or not all of us are just a little too addicted to it, especially as a form of communication. Take a listen and let us know where you stand.

Episode 3: Too Much Technology

As an aside, it seems oddly appropriate that The Oatmeal posted this today:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/smartphone

The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.
Are we at least getting a little better?

This is the clip I was refering to from "Dead Like Me"

Is this what we've come to?

Hey...and what happen to the pre-show those are the best parts LOL
Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts

Hey...and what happen to the pre-show those are the best parts LOL

The pre-shows are definitely a good reason to tune in live when we're on air :) However, sometimes they don't work very well as a standalone recording, so for the last couple shows I've skipped putting them up. If you guys really do want them though, I'll certainly comply.

As an aside, our session next week will be starting a bit earlier than usual due to some scheduling issues. Tune in at noon eastern or 4pm UTC this coming Sunday to catch our live session. We'll do our best not to disappoint.
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users