Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Second Shifters Player 2.0

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Atnevon

Atnevon

The Architect

• Admin
  • 5,673 posts
The new Second Shifters Player 2.0 is up and available on our listen page. It lets you listen to the station with a lightweight app right on your desktop, without having to keep yet another browser tab open.

We're still working on getting a signing certificate for it, so you might see an extra warning or two before you run it, but we assure you it is safe and malware free. Once we find a spare $200 to buy a cert, we promise we'll remedy that situation.

Some of our old streams (ie - dialup and lower quality broadband) will be phased out in 30 days, so those of you still using the old player will definitely want to update soon. If you prefer listening on the web via our 'Listen' link, you don't have to change anything you do at all.

Grab the new player
The sky was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel. - William Gibson

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
WOOT! I missed having a player for the station. Already downloaded and playing :D
just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users