Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

here's something dumb i wrote

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
my yellow pencil writes in black
"made in china" it says on back.
lead it uses for its food
to ask to borrow it would be rude.
"my pencil is yellow, long, and hard,"
i tell the women in my yard.
it has blue tips and a small pink head
if i stabbed you with it, you'd be dead.
its shell feels good when in my hand
with this pencil i'll rule the land.

i wrote that a really really long time ago. they were like "write a poem!" and i wasn't exactly into writing poetry. as you can see i wasn't really into angst or anything like that.

but it rhymes, so it's a poem. it's called "my scripto yellow pencil" and it's about one of those mechanical pencils that you twist to make the lead come out. i liked the part in "dude, where's my car" when they saw the barn and one of them (i can't remember which was jesse and which was chester, so they are stifler and kelso. deal with it!) said "is it red?" and the other "no.." and then "then it's not a barn!" so the tangent here is that if it doesn't rhyme it's not a poem.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
heh Smokey McPot and Johnny Potsmoker
ahahahahahaa!
ok.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
...ok that poem confused me....some of it sounds like it could be about a writing utensil but...... :huh:

paintgod

paintgod

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 6 posts
paintgod scratches. . . . . . . .

darkskye

darkskye

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:puppies, kitties, and little furry animals! ha ya right more like JTHM lenore emily and the creepy guy who lives next door(who happens to be my best friend). oh ya and my ongiong fetish with gothems dark avenger. the winged vigilanty who is the thin line between genius and insanity. for those of you who have not a clue yet......BATMAN.<br>
how old were you when you wrote this???????
-skye

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
fifteen, i think. long, long time ago.

moonlight

moonlight

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:music. writing/literature.
that's funny. how do i center my damn signature?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users