Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*crickets*

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.

*chirp chirp*

*squash*

...oops.

I am in an odd mood. @-@

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

The Cat In The Hat Comes Back

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

I've so neglected this place :(  I feel bad. Work is keeping me uber wore out these days, and in a couple weeks it could be worse, though the work should be better. Yay work!

just give me a minute, i'm thinking...

Posted Image

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

The Last Exile

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:Dexter in training.

I think we all have sadly. We've been so stretched for time and energy that even I haven't completed getting all the bands back up on the site. (Still working on it.) 

I hope life is treating everyone kindly at least.

Posted Image

Sometimes it's in the darkness that we truly learn to see.

I'm Dexter in training - so watch it! Imma watchin' you!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Life this week has improved greatly for me!

For the last two months I've been working Deli/Bakery production at a local Walmart Neighborhood Market. Fucking hell I tell you. no real training, griped at for not knowing things or asking about things you never knew even existed, always pushed, never appreciated. Not to mention the health and safety issues I have with the place.

About two weeks after starting there, the school district that I'd applied to last fall called with a position. I started this week. FUCKING LOVE MY JOB! I was planning to work both the school position and walmart, because no school in summer would mean no income. But now Walmart is apparently refusing to work with my availability and I'm sick of killing myself for those assholes, so I'm quitting that this week. Just not until my check lands in my bank tomorrow, cause I don't want them trying to delay it. Tonight I'm just not going in. I'll figure out something else for summer income.

It's so nice to be excited to go to work and happy when I come home.

Posted Image

Shattered Skulls

Shattered Skulls

The Sneetches And Other Stories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name.

*randomly hugs the Sanctuary and Optic*

'cause reasons.

THIS PLACE ISN'T COMPLETELY DEAD. After all, I'm here and I'm awesome. :wolfwink:

Posted Image
Posted ImageI see what you did there.Posted Image
Posted ImageA fractured mind is a beautiful thing.Posted Image
Posted ImageThe internet is for...Posted Image
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely fucking mental!"
(Angelina Jolie)

Posted Image

We're all born the same way: wet, cold, and screaming; life is just as messy as death.
We all eat, drink, piss, shit, fuck, and die. Someone mind tellin' me the punch line?

Opticallusion

Opticallusion

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

ah hugs. I'd forgotten what those feel like.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users