Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

dumb things to say to a cop

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: what is the dumbest thing to say to a cop? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

what is the dumbest thing to say to a cop?

1. hi. justs rolled a blunt wanna share it with me? (3 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

2. i have never killed anyone i promise (3 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

3. hi piggy would you like a donut? (9 votes [52.94%])

Percentage of vote: 52.94%

4. yes you're right that is 700 kilos of crack in my trunk (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
pick your favorite. i have never said any of these i promise (says with innocent look) :ph34r:

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
The first one would help your situation more than hinder it where I'm from...
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.
none are really funny but i went with i promise i have not killed anyone. because i can see myself saying that to a cop........i think i did once.
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
If I said that they'd almost certainly back away slowly and thank me for my time..I do unhinged very well.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
Lol. Yeah , it's all coming back to me now..................

yup...i definetly said that before.......yup......i did
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny

Chico

Chico

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:love, art, writing, music, snowboarding.
what about "do you know how fast YOU were going?"

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
lol good one...My friend had trouble when he was pulled up for saying his second name was Bacon..he has a sarcy sounding voice but that really is his name..

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
lol. geeze if my name was bacon i'ld use that as a ascuse to killing my mother.and vore i don't have to act unhinged i am unhinged. maybe that's why i'm still single....sigh. or it could be that i ate my last boyfriend, oh well

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts
One of the worst names ever: Flower Essence. Yes, that was her real name.

Some parents should be charged with child abuse for the names the give their children. :wacko:

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
I always prefered..."Well damn officer, you had to go pretty fast to keep up with me."

my favorite was when a friend of mine was getting a ticket for..well speeding..."excuse me officer...you seemed to have dropped a 20" then he winked.
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts

"excuse me officer...you seemed to have dropped a 20" then he winked.

ugh..my friend's mom did that once. She tried to pay him off and when that didn't work she tried to pass him her #

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:Being the best husband and father I can be. Playing bass. Writing. Spending Money.
haha. it didn't work for my friend though...because the cop said "you must be blind, I dropped 50." my friend gets angry "fuck you take me to jail"

my friend is cheap and very very stupid.
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE AND MONKEYS DO TOO (if they've got a gun)

Gokuma

Gokuma

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Meat, Chaos, Capoeira
Once a friend who was pretty sober was driving me home and I was still a bit drunk. Some state cops pulled us over and asked if we knew anything about stuff being stolen from some Copar place. I wasn't sure what he was saying at first and I replied, "What bar?" They let us go when it was apparent we didn't know anything about it.

Fatal_Truth

Fatal_Truth

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 6 posts
I've never killed anyone I promiss :unsure:

Cyrus

Cyrus

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 287 posts

I've never killed anyone I promiss :unsure:

are you sure...because you could have involentarily killed someone without even knowing it. :ph34r:
THE ENRAGED MONKEY!!!

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts

lol. geeze if my name was bacon i'ld use that as a ascuse to killing my mother.and vore i don't have to act unhinged i am unhinged. maybe that's why i'm still single....sigh. or it could be that i ate my last boyfriend, oh well

I'll have to ask him about that...I have only met his dad.

Somehow from what you've told me I doubt you ate your last boyfriend..unless he was a carrot head..

Psymon

Psymon

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Location:Near a tree by a river in a hole in the ground. Or Manchester (UK). Depends what mood I'm in when you ask.
  • Interests:Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>All things Electronic<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music<br>Music
I dont kill people.

I destroy their minds. much more fun and much less illegal. B)

as for things not to say to a cop...

"do you know how fast you were going?"
"I'm late!"
"late for what?"
"I'm a rectum stretcher. We use special devices to stretch peoples assholes til they are six foot"
"what on earth do you do with a six foot asshole?"
"give him a radar gun and put him near a road"

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

• Members
  • 43 posts
All I know is Water is a slippery slick one when it comes to them cops. I remember a while back she was saying on air how she cried her way out of a ticket or something, but yeah.

Icer Rose

Icer Rose

Master of the Inverted Realm

• Members
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:Check out my website for more info.

I dont kill people.

I destroy their minds. much more fun and much less illegal. B)

as for things not to say to a cop...

"do you know how fast you were going?"
"I'm late!"
"late for what?"
"I'm a rectum stretcher. We use special devices to stretch peoples assholes til they are six foot"
"what on earth do you do with a six foot asshole?"
"give him a radar gun and put him near a road"

Hahahaha, six foot asshole, good one.

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts

from what you've told me i don't think you ate your last boyfriend unless he was a carrot head

- vore

yes well i said i didn't eat meat. i never said i didn't drink blood and drain people dry vore. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users