Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thanks

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Thanks to all the listeners in making my debut broadcast most enjoyable. Incredibly friendly listeners who know their music and request some great tracks. Thanks for having me into your family.

MythicMMM

MythicMMM

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:well, if you can name it, I have probably either thought about it, attempted it, or have already done it...
I uh.. was under the impression that you had been on here every night.. well done!!

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
MythicMMM, thanks for the compliment, I look forward to serving you once again.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
heh...yea...welcome to the family! B)

An Ichor Kiss

An Ichor Kiss

it's just a kiss

• Members
  • 210 posts
Its always good to hear another voice on the air, specially one as nice and sexy/scary as that. :: Shudders and drools ::
What is left when honor is lost?
- Publilius Syrus ( ~ 100 B.C. )

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Sucks that I cannot hear you lovely ladies here at work. *damn firewalls*
*turns up Skinny Puppy, as co-workers ask 'What the hell are you listening to?'*

Chaotic Harmony

Chaotic Harmony

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 224 posts
Welcome Widimir ^.^ (Ichor is a guy btw...)

love the name, love the voice, love the choice of music, hope to hear more of ya

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
Glad you enjoyed Chaotic and yes I did know Ichor was a guy, I meant that I couldn't hear Court and Water from work, but thanks for looking out for me just the same.

XTheBlackCountX

XTheBlackCountX

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Snuffed tapers sighed<br>As Death left impressing<br>His crest of cold tears on the Countess<br> <br>Benighted like ill-fated Usher<br>The House of Bathory shrouded<br>'Neath griefs dark facade<br>-----------------------------------<br><br><br>Inhaling the pale waning moonlight that crept<br>Through the crypt of Her Lord who so lucidly slept<br> <br>Benighted.<br> <br>Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll<br>Waxing eternal night entered Her soul
Firewalls are fun..

Sucks to have one thats working against you though..
:: nods ::

Hope you can trick ur net admin to rearrange it for ya.

--bc--

oDeadxCountesso

oDeadxCountesso

Fuck Me.I'm a Dead Countess

• Members
  • 192 posts

Thanks to all the listeners in making my debut broadcast most enjoyable. Incredibly friendly listeners who know their music and request some great tracks. Thanks for having me into your family.

Yay..I haven't heard you YET..But..Welcome to the wonderfully seductive Second Shifter's Message Board...

Water...You're SEXY..::mm:: :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users