Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

rant

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
whoa ok everyone went nuts here. the answer is:

middle management!

sheesh i wasn't calling anyone names or anything.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
Thats good fishie. No one should be called names. We're all cool people here! :P

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:my very beautiful girlfriend, punk rock, violence, video games, liquor
see what i was saying is that my coworkers and i have a really hard time dealing with our bosses, they never seem to get it. and wow protocol you totally went nuts. i'm pretty sure that's not what these forums are about. and it's certainly not what my post was about.

it looks like someone read too much into what i was saying.
i never found the rainbow's end, but at least i found a better place without you

Hellcat

Hellcat

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts

see what i was saying is that my coworkers and i have a really hard time dealing with our bosses, they never seem to get it. and wow protocol you totally went nuts. i'm pretty sure that's not what these forums are about. and it's certainly not what my post was about.

it looks like someone read too much into what i was saying.

kinda like you may have read too much into what your bosses were saying? ;)

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
Well it's good that your an adult enough to clear things up for everyone who misunderstund fishie.

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
maybe, but i don't think it's exactly the same. see it wasn't just me who felt that way, my coworkers all agreed, so i think maybe i was right to have that feeling. in addition i didn't flip out with the "fuck you" and challenge my boss to any kind of fight. i just made a silly post about it.

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
:P

<edit, forgot to type the rest>

yeah thanks vampiress. apparently i'm not so good at communicating some things so it takes me a few tries.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Sickfish, NO I did not go totally nuts, I'm just sick of you.

That class of guy? Want to explain that do you ? Go right ahead Sick. I did not insult you, rather I responded to you, it's you who can't keep his gaping chasm shut, so open it up again babycakes, and let it out.

This is not a netfight by any stretch of the imagination Vampiress, this is just Sick bitching and sticking both feet in that chasm at the same time. You don't need to sit there and break out the popcorn.

Protocol.

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
I did not challenge you to a fight Sick, I just told you to let out your hostility because I can do without your little baby jabs in my direction. Where I come from if you have something to say, you simply say it, and then people understand you.

You have to sit there and make a little nasty jibe. So don't bother trying to rescind it on my account.

Have at it. We'll do it properly, or in future keep your mouth shut.

Protocol.

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
*trying to shift thouhts* Hi Protocol how are you doing. I'm Ell. :D

sickfish

sickfish

eaten back to life

• Members
  • 158 posts
ok dude, take it easy.

as a side note, i kind of regret starting this thread because it turned into this, which was totally unintended.

i was thinking maybe people would be like "yeah, my boss does that too" or something. well, water did, except her boss apparently is cool and doesn't do that. but still she identified with my rant, which was nice. i've had one or two cool bosses too. but all it takes is one bad banana to make you sick of the whole bunch.

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
Hi fishie. i like your hair. :P

Protocol

Protocol

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi, Ell. Pleased to meet you.

P.

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
Hi protocol. i feel speacial now. *insides melt* :D

misery

misery

Loves Company

• Members
  • 171 posts
:unsure: ...damn....-slips quietly away from thread-

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
:P I like feeling speacial!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users