Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Court

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
and here's cracka'

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:this, yea, i LOVE DJing its so fun! and its nice to show everyone some real tunes!
OOOOh look I found my camera again! yaaaay!

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
I dont know how I found it in this messy room but some how I managed!

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
okay need you folks to vote on a winner for a new staff bio pic...

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
number two...

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
number three

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
or number 4...or you can choose one of my previous pics from this thread...lemme know what you think...

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
Court in all her sickness...

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
pic of the wedding, in case anyone wonders what i look like all made up and look...my dress was awesome! looong flowing bell sleeves! damn, my husband looks good in uniform huh?

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
heh, if i kiss this frog will he turn into a prince?

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
Posted Image

holy shit it worked!

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts

hahahaha that last one was great!!! :lol:

there is history behind that frog...

Back when my husband and I first started dating, I had to go to a few formals by myself or with a guy friend cause he was overseas (military stuff) Well, I had no one to take pictures with and my mom has a few of these cement lawn ornament things, so she made me pose with them. She made me sit on the bench next to our stone boy who is fishing in our fishing pond and kiss his cheek, I sat on our stone lion like i was riding him horseback lol, and then she got this brilliant idea for me to kiss one of her frog statues and mail the picture to glen. From then on out, everytime I got all dressed up and Glen was not around, I kissed the frog, so naturally, at the wedding, my mom just HAD to bring the frog.

My family is wierd like that, we start wierd traditions lol.
and my mother is so creative for example...

I had this teddy bear I was severly attached to most my life, i even sucked my thumb till i was like 8. One day when I was in my teens and still sleeping with this teddy bear she asked me if I was every going to give him up and I joked, no, I was going to walk down the isle dragging my raggedy teddy bear. Well, while I was putting on my wedding dress she said she had a surprise for me and walked in, (she had the task of making my floral arrangements and bouqets) My wedding bouqet was my teddy bear, holding my flowers and some tule (spelling) and ribbons wrapped around him for decoration. Naturally, I lost it and started squalling cause it was so special, that teddy bear had gone through all major life events with me and he was about to 'walk me down the isle' it was almost like I was officially growing up, transitioning. 'Carebear' as he was called (not an actual carebear but i was in love with that show at the time) now sits on my dresser watching over me, all proud at the woman I've become, and now I cling to my husband at night instead of him. :D

I love my mother, she's so great

Edited by Court, 15 January 2004 - 10:49 AM.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
When my husband went to Iraq, he got to load the bombs on the jets and they let the guys write little messages on them...this is a picture of one of the messages he wrote...

Back when we first started dating, I was in this ICP phase. Whenever I would get really bitchy Glen would call me Violent C and I in return would call him Violent G.

So this message says: "Best Regards You Biznitches from Violent C and Violent G"
just in case you can't read my husbands handwritting. That bomb I think was one of the ones that was dropped from the plane that killed around 300 Al Qaida (spelling) and other terrorist groups. So, in a sense, the wrath of 'The Law' was felt in Iraq.

over to the right of it was this message:
"Your Momma is a cum guzzling queen" sort of, vulgar and explicit, but...well...they deserved it heh.

Attached Files

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
yup, new material came in...here's me...ignore how big my nose looks lol...

Attached Files

Edited by Court, 10 February 2004 - 04:39 AM.

X_Morbid_X

X_Morbid_X

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Yeah I pretty much like doing everything at least once....I am open to most things...Ask me and I will more than likely do it...Yep...
You look nice in that pic court! Not a big shnoze! Yer cyooot!

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
and here's the inlaw's dog. we make for a cute couple ay?

Attached Files

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Court my dear. You look more edible each time. You got a new camera didn't you? Pics are much clearer, can see those sparkling, inviting eyes.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
lol, vid, thanks for the compliment

here's more...

Attached Files

• Attached File  wut.jpg   145.31KB   0 downloads

VidimirRTBH

VidimirRTBH

Horton Hears A Who

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and 2 daughters. Industrial, metal and goth music. Hockey and football.
Turning into a regular camera hound.

Court

Court

I Am The Law!

• Members
  • 262 posts
hahah vid, you know me too well...seems my eyes are green today...

Attached Files

• Attached File  wut3.jpg   171.76KB   0 downloads

Edited by Court, 10 February 2004 - 10:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users