Welcome to Second Shifters Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pic of me... maybe more later....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Chalk

Chalk

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Sitting, smoking, listening to music... pretty lame most of the time....<br><br>I have an evil kitty named Snowball, she's black and she's mean to everyone... She attacked me once through a comforter, I bled for a long while.<br><br>Uhm, I like to play with my rats too. they're adorable.
this is me after we hit a deer and were forced to stay in the middle of nowhere at 3 am. It was fun! haha. I made that Crown of "thorns" all by myself too. haha.

ACK! I can't get my picture up... hopefully this will work....

Attached Files

Vore

Vore

Lord Ego

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:All things the body and mind can encompass whilst holding a bottle of Absinth..<br>
Hi there...not sure about the crown of thorns..it looks a little 'nesty' the chick in it's cute though..
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a man of wealth and taste:Sympathy for the Devil

'Illa fuga rupes, et loca tuta petit.'

http://vore.deviantart.com/

CarelessEmpathy

CarelessEmpathy

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Music, My band- Straightjacket Suicide, Friends, Science/Chemistry, Trucks and old cars..much more. See my wepage for all other info.
Sacrifical Angel? :huh: Nice pic ;)
There's always a choice...Straightjacket or Suicide.

Chalk

Chalk

Horton Hatches The Egg

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Sitting, smoking, listening to music... pretty lame most of the time....<br><br>I have an evil kitty named Snowball, she's black and she's mean to everyone... She attacked me once through a comforter, I bled for a long while.<br><br>Uhm, I like to play with my rats too. they're adorable.
Ha, thanks. I was starting to think I was an unloved new user. haha. Oh well.

Oh yeah, and it does look a little "nesty" but... it was the best I could do with wierd washed up wood-vine-grass stuff... haha.

Sin

Sin

All 7 Sins, and about to be your eighth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Neato..

:)

Tormented--
{Water} "Sin is the epitome of the seven deadly sins... she can drive a man to do all of them."

n_joy_n_sorrow

n_joy_n_sorrow

Friends don't let friends kill people.?

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:HvZ, nerf guns, graduating college, Islam, music, concerts, things.

Ha, thanks. I was starting to think I was an unloved new user. haha. Oh well.

Unloved user?! No way! Everyone here is loved!
*haha* I like the little crown of thorns. Yeah, I know what it's like to be stranded in the middle of nowhere at 3am. *giggles*
Hope you have some fun here!
Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death." -Nny
"touching, informative, inspirational, secondshifters"

Akylore

Akylore

Green Eggs And Ham

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:Metal, finishing my Astronomy degree, Singing in a metal band, Metal, Writing Graphic Novels, Playing &quot;Vampire: The Masquerade&quot; (Live Action LARP,) Metal, making fun of bad mainstream music, playing D&amp;D, Metal, classical music, darkwave music, gothic aesthetics and ambience.....did I mention I sing in a metal band?.....Metal....
*Gazes at the Crown of Thorns*
Awwwwwww, you look so cute! (I'm not being sarcastic either...)

Satanic Vampiress

Satanic Vampiress

Yertle The Turtle

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:love,animals,music.movies and other vampires or vampire followers. p.s. I'm on the search for other net vamps so if u r one holla back.
don't get the crown...but i love your eyes the pretty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users